So I recently got Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze on import, and enjoy it even though I cant understand anything thats said or written. and I'm thinking of getting a few more. But I wanted opinions. Is All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2 a good game? or Kamen Rider Batoraido War? I also plan on Ultra Rider Climax Heroes. So I just thought I would see if anyone else had played these and had opinions on them.

I've never played any of the Climax Heroes game except the very first one on the PS2 or any other Rider games that were released on the PSP, but Battride War is seriously a fun game. repetitive, sure, but since it's a hack & slash game, it's pretty addictive. I initially got bored with it after completing the story but I find it's a perfect game to go back to when you have nothing else to play on the PS3.

Last edited:
Aronbafon
The All Kamen Rider games are enjoyable 2D sidescrolling beat 'em ups. And there's a Wiki covering the game.

Lurker
Battride war> everything else that is Kamen Rider right now

although if you want a fighting game with even more characters, you can go for Super Climax Heroes

buy Rider Generations 2 ONLY if you really like 2D and pre-Kuuga riders and perhaps a big fan of Kiva-la, it's not very deep and most of the characters are not that much fun despite having the most number of playable characters out of the 3 main games right now(climax series, battride, and rider generation)

Battride war> everything else that is Kamen Rider right now

I agree. I own all of the available 2D KR games on the PS2 and once you complete them, there's nothing else you can do anymore, but Battride War? even if you do get bored with it, you'll still be pulled back into the game after awhile.