I know Ultraseven and Mebius are highly praised, but how do fans feel about every show. Which ones do people hate or love. This is NOT supposed to be about which show you love or hate, so don't be biased.

Skreeong!
Nexus and Cosmos always seem to bring a division amongst fans, leaving very little gray area.

Yeah, I know about Nexus, why does Cosmos get the praise/hate it gets?

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
More like writing quality declined over time and the ending was very anticlimactic.

SLICE
Nexus did the best it could with the ending it was forced to have. So it gets nothing but kudos from me.

The original Ultraman series seems generally beloved, as does UltraSeven.

Return of Ultraman is a hit or miss affair, largely due to a lackluster final third.

Ultraman Ace I've heard mostly nothing but good things if you can get into it's goofy charms.

Ultraman Taro shares a lot of the same problems of Cosmos.

Ultraman Leo is generally well liked from what I've heard, though it's a strange duck of a show.

Ultraman 80 isn't talked about much, but apparently had some really cool monster suits.

Ultraman Powered is generally hated.

Ultraman Great is generally liked, though it has its flaws.

Ultraman Tiga is generally liked, but it's really slow.

Ultraman Dyna gets nothing but love.

Ultraman Gaia gets nothing but love.

Cosmos you know.

Nexus you know.

Max I haven't heard too many bad things about, beyond people not gelling with the set up.

Mebius you know.

UltraSeven X has a mixed reaction, from what I've heard.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Are we talking about the ending in the series or in the movies?
Just the series. Movies 1 and 3 are great although 2 is very average.
Ultraman 80 isn't talked about much, but apparently had some really cool monster suits.
Mostly this although 80 is noted for having a flawless fighting record like the Space Sheriffs and Inazuman.
though it's a strange duck of a show.
Yeah, very different tone from previous entries and in the first third the ratings were so bad they had to make it more like previous entries and other tokusatsu at the time.
Ultraman Taro shares a lot of the same problems of Cosmos.
Supposedly that was due to the recession of the oil crisis in the 70s and they had to make another four episodes due to Leo having production issues or something.