Kamen Rider Wizard - News/Rumors/Pictures Thread Part 2

uZ93rX8.jpg
 
WARNING!: I'm about to make an extremely debatable statement; I think Infinity Style might very well be the most well designed final form of any rider we've ever had. It follows all the basic guidelines to making a great upgrade such as improving the silhouette without losing the feel of the original suit. It truly is one of the most ingenious transitions into a final form we've ever had.

I still think Ultimate Kuuga and PuToTyra are the best designed final forms.
 
I still think Ultimate Kuuga and PuToTyra are the best designed final forms.

While I would say Ultimate Kuuga is definitely in the top 5 the design itself doesn't carry as many of the original suits elements. Its not bad but I would just argue that Infinity Style does it better.

And while PuToTyra on its own is fine, as far as its design in relation to the rest of the OOO forms is concerned, it is utterly dreadful. It features none of the minimalism of the other forms, and despite the series "giving a reason" it makes no sense that one set of medals are inherently more powerful than the rest. The whole point of OOO was that each combo had that GI Joe thing going on where each full combo had its specialty and while they werent as powerful the misc. combos could (in certain situations) be even better depending on what abilities OOO needed.

Also I agree with whomever said that the Axecalibur is a weak final weapon. Its not as bad as say Double's, but its pretty shite.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top