Kamen Rider Wizard - News/Rumors/Pictures Thread Part 2

Here's hoping the final quarter of Wizard is amazing. If my hypothesis is right, the furious and unrelenting toy promotion in the second and third quarter of the series was to allow for a more story-based and well developed ending.

I can dream can't I?

That's basically how all modern Toei toku works as far as toy introductions go. You've got the first three quarters with many releases that need to be included in the tv show and then the last quarter with little merchandising, giving the show-runners more freedom.

It's just that different producers, writers and even toys result in different integration between toys and story for each show.
 
Last edited:
So are they even going to bother giving Infinity Style an insert song? Beast Hyper didn't get one... but then again, even if it does get one, we'll probably here it like ten episodes after its debut :redface2:.

most likely both beast hyper and wizard infinity are going to share the same insert theme. i serious hope rider chips does it.
 
Rider Chips used to be just a instrumental band with rotating vocalists for the shows.

2001: Kamen Rider Agito: RIDER CHIPS featuring ROLLY
2002: Kamen Rider Ryuki: RIDER CHIPS featuring Keiko Terada
2003: Kamen Rider Faiz: RIDER CHIPS featuring m.c.A.T
2004: Kamen Rider Blade: RIDER CHIPS featuring Ricky

After the performance Ricky did with them in 2004 he became the permanent vocalist.
 
Gremlin? Funny? When has that ever happened?

Keep in mind, I don't hate him like most of you seem to.

WARNING!: I'm about to make an extremely debatable statement; I think Infinity Style might very well be the most well designed final form of any rider we've ever had. It follows all the basic guidelines to making a great upgrade such as improving the silhouette without losing the feel of the original suit. It truly is one of the most ingenious transitions into a final form we've ever had.

To each his own. What I've seen of Infinity Style just makes me think "wow how lazy". I'll have to see it in action to make a final judgment. But then we're going off different opinions--I personally want the suits to look fairly different. Like Emperor Form Kiva, or King+ Form Blade, Hyper Kabuto or Ultimate Kuuga. This looks too same-y.
 
With insert songs, I'm hoping Infinity gets a new one. I'm betting that the reason Beast Hyper didn't get a new song is because his theme is just BEASTBITE. Multiple songs for secondary songs is actually very rare. Only IXA and Meteor ever got more than one.
 
To each his own. What I've seen of Infinity Style just makes me think "wow how lazy". I'll have to see it in action to make a final judgment. But then we're going off different opinions--I personally want the suits to look fairly different. Like Emperor Form Kiva, or King+ Form Blade, Hyper Kabuto or Ultimate Kuuga. This looks too same-y.

I'm sorry but no, rarely and I mean RARELY do the Kamen Rider suit designers ever take the lazy way out. Its not lazy they just make it look easy because they are excellent at what they do. And even then its easy to see its not lazy because there are numerous elements that were obviously planned quite early on.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top