The new Tendou Souji
FSoAI.png

Kamen Rider Wizard Episode 8
A New Magic Stone
Writer: Junko Komura

After a mysterious white Garuda delivers a new Magic Ring and stone to Omokagedo, Medusa sends out Ghouls to attack a young boy who is suspected of being a Gate as Haruto finds himself facing Phoenix

Preview: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/wizard/next/index.html

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Nice episode. Although the middle part seemed to drag for awhile before the fight started. I like how Wizard spammed Defense at the end, cos' if I were him I would have run out of ideas and done the same as well.

White Wizard appears properly in the real timeline next week, Flame Dragon debut with double SwordGun, I wonder if Phoenix will be a MOTW?

J

Juspion

IIRC, didn't the magazine scans said that Phoenix has healing powers? Maybe he will seemingly be defeated, only to revive himself when Haruto leave the battlefield.

As long as he doesn't touch Medusa, Phoenix could of died this episode for all I care.

IIRC, didn't the magazine scans said that Phoenix has healing powers? Maybe he will seemingly be defeated, only to revive himself when Haruto leave the battlefield.

I think so. He is a Phoenix so he should be revived.

Minato Ascending
As long as he doesn't touch Medusa, Phoenix could of died this episode for all I care.

I like Medusa alot too, but let's face it, without Phoenix's antics the villain scenes would've been rather quiet, since Medusa likes to be the silent, scheming type. Both Medusa and Phoenix are important in contributing the villain side of the story.

Last edited:
Aronbafon
I think if Phoenix weren't there Medusa would probably be a little more than just scheming and silent. They're essentially a Magnificent Bastard split in two.

None the less this episode were amazing even if the middle were a bit dry.

Phoenix is climbing that list of favorite villain at neck breaking speed.