I chuckled at the recreation of the get caught by police scene from 1st episode with Rinko this time. :D

Lurker
Am I the only one who found it creepy that Shunpei was dressed exactly like the kid? I also, find it kinda interesting that Haruto's parents somehow managed to die at the exact same time.

Podcaster Arms!
Am I the only one who found it creepy that Shunpei was dressed exactly like the kid?

No ive been saying this since he showed up....really don't like him lol

Anyone else think that the White GARUDA was more crystal like in the close up views?
also noticed its ring image was a reverse of what Haruto's GARUDA ring image.

kinda tempted to buy a pla-monster now to repaint XD

Lurker
Wiseman is human shaped and he's hiding behind white curtain; Who could he be...

Funny, I swear that Gentarou's parents died in a car crash as well? Or am I misremembering things? Anyway, did Haruto dye his hair, since his young self has very dark hair.

Phoenix beating up the mother was brutal, and escalating the threat level he eventually demonstrated to Wizard. He's not just a comic relief bad guy, his actions have horrible consequences for innocent people.

I think that's been obvious ever since he started sending Phantoms after random people. :sweat:

I think him hurting people more directly sent that home, since just sending minions can have a disconnecting effect, IMO.

What a polite PlaMonster...closing the door on its way out.
I thought that was a nice touch too, along with kraken wandering off for a nice dip rather than just hovering there statically.
I think if Phoenix weren't there Medusa would probably be a little more than just scheming and silent. They're essentially a Magnificent Bastard split in two.
I'm wondering if that's somewhat literal in any way. They both appear to wear identical armlets - phoenix on his right arm and medusa on her left - that the other Phantoms don't seem to have. I'm wondering if there's meant to be a connection, or if it's some just sort of rank symbol?
Am I the only one who found it creepy that Shunpei was dressed exactly like the kid?
I think it was probably to emphasise his childishness even more.
Wiseman is human shaped and he's hiding behind white curtain; Who could he be...
It's very fitting for the theme. He's basically got the same setup going as the Wizard of Oz himself; hidden behind the curtain, performing illusions and magic tricks.

I predict that next week the kid will patch things up with his dad, which will be what provides him with the hope he needs, at least until they show his mum getting better at the end. I haven't been keeping track of the toy scans; are the dragon styles seperate rings or do they come from Haruto using the dragorise ring in the "real" world?

Aronbafon
I'm wondering if that's somewhat literal in any way. They both appear to wear identical armlets - phoenix on his right arm and medusa on her left - that the other Phantoms don't seem to have. I'm wondering if there's meant to be a connection, or if it's some just sort of rank symbol?

Might just be a way to show that they're the left and right hands of Wiseman. And that way they probably stand out to other Phantom at the same time. Seems to be the most logical from what've seen so far.