Kamen Rider Wizard, Ep 10 - "National Security Agency Section Zero"

I still have no idea what the NSA guys are doing, that new magic stone is either for Beast or for Wizard's Hurricane Dragon Style (probably the latter). We'll see...




This week's Phantom was a Gargoyle right? That's the impression I got.

Yup Gargoyle.
 
I think the bigger question is how did Kizaki got hold of the stone in the first place (i don't think he mentioned how he got it, right?)

So for the future stones to power up Water and Land Dragon forms, i can see White Wizard passing it to other important people for safe keeping ...
 
So....just realized, Wizard is pretty much a Jinchuuriki now huh? XD

Also

[hide] vlcsnap-2012-11-11-23h16m44s42.avif[/hide]

Pleasebe18pleasebe18pleasebe18pleasebe18pleasebe18pleasebe18pleasebe18.
 
So after 2 uses, there's still no clear downside to Flame Dragon, making it a straight upgrade from Flame Style. What a pity.
I know it's the nature of the show that it has to show off the latest gadgets and forms, but there really was no call for Flame-Dragon this time. They'd already shown that Land Style was pretty handy against it, and if we go by the usual elemental paper-rock-scissors then Water Style would likely have been pretty lethal against Gargoyle too. While there's no indication of a downside yet, I'm willing to give it a little longer. Haruto's slashing with the big sword was pretty careless, smashing through girders and stuff. It would be pretty cool if it just gradually made him increasingly reckless when in Dragon forms, so eventually he messes up big time and that pushes him to despair.
Heck even Fourse's final form had a crippling limitation, but it was one he was well suited at fixing.
Fourze's weakness was basically his relationship with JK. Elek States didn't work properly until he accepted that JK would screw him over whenever it suited him, and when JK rejected him it killed off Cosmic (until the next episode).
I'm more disappointed at how the Phantoms now are conveniently stronger to match Haruto's new form without much of a reason given for it. I know some people apparently disliked Fourze turning the Horoscopes into monsters of the week, but I liked how Fourze at least gave a reason for the new form to be necessary, while in many other Rider series, including now Wizard, we just have the same old monsters now somehow being strong enough that the Rider has to use their new form to win.
I don't know. Phoenix was enjoying himself and toying with Haruto right until he took him by surprise, and Gargoyle from this week doesn't seem any stronger than previous MotW; they just threw Dragon in there as overkill.
This whole thing with the agency reminds me of ZECT, to where despite protecting the public, they still have their own agenda.
In this episode it was more like Hojo, the cop who constantly harrassed the G3 unit in Agito. I just hope they tone it down a bit, as he really bugged the hell out of me by the time Agito finished.
I still have no idea what the NSA guys are doing, that new magic stone is either for Beast or for Wizard's Hurricane Dragon Style (probably the latter). We'll see...
I say Beast. We're only about a month from it's debut and they've set it up here in a very convenient way for Beast to be the cookie-cutter secondary rider who's always moody and hates the lead rider, but eventually grows to befriend him. It's really starting to look to me like Beast will be an Accel clone.
 
So....just realized, Wizard is pretty much a Jinchuuriki now huh? XD

Also

[hide]vlcsnap-2012-11-11-23h16m44s42.avif[/hide]

Pleasebe18pleasebe18pleasebe18pleasebe18pleasebe18pleasebe18pleasebe18.
Welcome to the Maklub.Enjoy your stay.

[HIDE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLvOaD_1k40"][PASSPO? Profil] Mako-chan - YouTube[/ame] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTfWnJgga84&feature=relmfu"][Best Reporter PASSPO?] Mako-chan - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p806qNBgBBM&feature=relmfu"]PASSPO? : Message de MAKO-CHAN avant sa venue à la Japan Expo 2011 - YouTube[/ame][/HIDE]
 
I don't know. Phoenix was enjoying himself and toying with Haruto right until he took him by surprise, and Gargoyle from this week doesn't seem any stronger than previous MotW; they just threw Dragon in there as overkill.

Wizard wasn't really able to do any real damage to the phantom before using Flame Dragon - that's completely different from the previous battles which were completely controlled by him. Even the kind of effective Land style just pushed him around and he dodged the attack with "big".

Now, yes, it was mostly due to a specific special ability rather than raw power, but if the very first monster the week after a power up is already like this, and there's nothing specifically noted about him, I don't think the next few ones will be handled any better...
 
Wizard wasn't really able to do any real damage to the phantom before using Flame Dragon - that's completely different from the previous battles which were completely controlled by him. Even the kind of effective Land style just pushed him around and he dodged the attack with "big".

Now, yes, it was mostly due to a specific special ability rather than raw power, but if the very first monster the week after a power up is already like this, and there's nothing specifically noted about him, I don't think the next few ones will be handled any better...

No Earth Style was pretty effective. Gargoyle ran away after that though. His problem with it's ability is really no different than his trouble with Gnome's digging power, Hell Hound's shadow thing. So it's not like they're pretending Gargoyle is a cut above the other fodder.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top