Kamen Rider W THE MOVIE 3D?

He's done a few W episodes already, too (the ones with Deka Yellow and Hurricane Blue). He also did that Ultra Galaxy Legend Battle Super Galaxy Fightball The Movie thing.

:laugh:


I didn't know he'd already directed some W episodes. Which one had Deka Yellow?

I know I watched the Hurricane Blue one at least three times. :anime:
 
Lol the Dopant grunts riding on the bikes remind me of Shocker troops from THE FIRST and THE NEXT :laugh:

Also


Double = A series which uses bikes whenever they have a chance


I suspect in the series or whatever if Machine Hardboilder gets destroyed fans will cry and the characters will too. :laugh:
 
Double = A series which uses bikes whenever they have a chance
Damn straight. Like I said, amazing how the movie rider, Skull has a bike before freaking Diend does.
I suspect in the series or whatever if Machine Hardboilder gets destroyed fans will cry and the characters will too. :laugh:
STOP JINXING IT! HardBoilder will live! LIIIVVVVVVE!

(Or Philip could just build a new one :P)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top