Kamen Rider W (Double) - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seiji moving in Double's suit is amazing.

Especially the scenes in the OP. I mean he makes spinning a staff and gun even cooler.
 
shows how epic the episode was.

I wouldn't say so. If you cut out all the "Wow that was dA Awesome!!" type posts and leave only the real commentaries and critiques, the thread will only be a few pages long.

I really have been thinking, W could end up being better than Decade, which if you asked me a couple of months ago, I probably thought you were a crack addict or something:laugh:

Anything can be better than Decade simply by having real characters and a semblance of plot that doesn't suddenly change on a dime. :laugh:
Even Ohranger is better than Decade, and that show had everything working against it
 
heat has the best pairing with the 3 forms in terms of color combination, like joker, since its black it can be good paired with anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…