also gonna note that there is a high chance that Philip/Shotaro's singing insert song might come next week, with the whole Ameri...Fuuto Idol, featuring our favourite WBX singers! Aya and Takuya
Oh wow, now American Idol has been turned in KR W as Fuuto Idol. Gracious. If ever that did have it's own show, I'd be watching it online with non-stop playbacks.
Well, you are entitled to your own opinion but then I really found Kuuga and Agito as the best in everybody's role and character development. Just my 2 cents pal.
Did I just watch a Sgt. Frog parody about mecha gattai clusterfucks in recent Sentai and a Kamen Rider W parody? The episode is titled Keroro Futari ga Hitori Kerorōmu! de Arimasu/Keroro Nazo no Saishū Heiki de Arimasu - Keroro, The Two of Us Are One Kerororm/Keroro, Mysterious Ultimate Weapon, which, by the two of us are one part, impeccably leads to W.
Did I just watch a Sgt. Frog parody about mecha gattai clusterfucks in recent Sentai and a Kamen Rider W parody? The episode is titled Keroro Futari ga Hitori Kerorōmu! de Arimasu/Keroro Nazo no Saishū Heiki de Arimasu - Keroro, The Two of Us Are One Kerororm/Keroro, Mysterious Ultimate Weapon, which, by the two of us are one part, impeccably leads to W.
Cyclone Joker
Cyclone Luna (????? Did it come?)
Cyclone Heat (What??? NOOOOO! That didn't come either)
Cyclone Trigger (Oh yeah! That did come).
:laugh:
Did I just watch a Sgt. Frog parody about mecha gattai clusterfucks in recent Sentai and a Kamen Rider W parody? The episode is titled Keroro Futari ga Hitori Kerorōmu! de Arimasu/Keroro Nazo no Saishū Heiki de Arimasu - Keroro, The Two of Us Are One Kerororm/Keroro, Mysterious Ultimate Weapon, which, by the two of us are one part, impeccably leads to W.
Did I just watch a Sgt. Frog parody about mecha gattai clusterfucks in recent Sentai and a Kamen Rider W parody? The episode is titled Keroro Futari ga Hitori Kerorōmu! de Arimasu/Keroro Nazo no Saishū Heiki de Arimasu - Keroro, The Two of Us Are One Kerororm/Keroro, Mysterious Ultimate Weapon, which, by the two of us are one part, impeccably leads to W.