Kamen Rider The Movie 40th Year Anniversary project

I'll definitely say, I think Kuuga had a better story and definitely had better effects.

Black is my favorite over all, from Rider design to just general everything (monsters, villains, heroes, story lines blah blah blah) but he is not the best. To say that is ridiculous.

Black is hindered by the time it was made, both from a technology stand point and a story telling stand point.

But what it did was nothing short of awesome. It's a fantastic show

Just like Kuuga is now, compared to the latest Rider series. Kuuga had a very realistic feel to it, a very fun and fast paced flow. However its action scenes are starting to show cracks and its special effects are looking pretty dated.

One day its story will be topped because the time will be right for a new story to be told better.

In the end, you can only declare a singular season the best once the franchise is over.
 
Do you folks think the Toie will do a re-imagining/re-telling of some of the older riders?
 
It won't happen for a while. The Next bombed, and they're now making these movies featuring the older Riders. It'd make no sense to remake one of the series while still featuring the classic versions on screen.

If they want to make an updated take on an older show, they can just change a few names, update the designs and make a new Rider, without having to be tied down by the older concept.
 
Stronger:
1975-kamen-rider-stronger.jpg
"Remake a rider by changing his name and updating his design? IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I!"

Kabuuto:
kabuto-4-l.jpg
Poppy cock! No such thing!
 
Actually I did watch Black how else could I of given my detailed analyzes of it's episodes a few pages back.
[HIDE]ALSO! Black was not that great every episode was the same.
Black meets child
Child has problem
Monster attacks child
Black does mid air henshin
Monster get's away
Blah Blah Blah child's problem
Monster attacks again
Black does full pose henshin
Black beats monster
Problem solved.
The fighting was great I won't argue with that though. [/HIDE]
Is this why you call Black a pedophile? You could call a dozen other Riders pedophiles by that logic.

Old joke is old.
 
^ No, it was a disgrace to Shaider. Toku has been introduced to the Philippines, what with Ultraman, Power Rangers and more recently Heisei Kamen Riders (also Super Sentai, Kamen Rider Black, and Metal Heroes before that) having aired atleast once on local television. They 'tried' to mix Metal Hero with Power Rangers, then added a bunch of convoluted soap plots (cheesy love story, bad acting), that it became a special effects 'soap'. I doubt kids would want to watch that, considering that toku is targetted for kids.

So no, it was not a good way to RE-introduce toku into Philippine TV, to say the least, it was probably the worst, and may have made quite a handful of potential toku fans veer away from toku. What little of that show I managed to watch, I detested more than Saban's Masked Rider. They should've just expanded their original works, like Mulawin or Encantadia, the Filipinos have always been good with that kind of shows.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top