Kamen Rider The Movie 40th Year Anniversary project

This Kamen Rider 40th Anniversary Movie better be good, because it's a breaking point for the franchise, do or break, Kamen Rider has been under-performing these few years, especially with Decade, an extremely suicidal move, with the multiple useless Den-O movies, just made it worst, even with the standards of W & OOO wasn't enough to salvage the damage done by both, ONORE DECADE! So hope the 40th anniversary movie does justice. But again, I am not expecting too much out of this, knowing toei's pattern, they usually disappoint us fans.

You do realize one persons opinion does not decide how a franchise is doing?:eyebrow:
 
This Kamen Rider 40th Anniversary Movie better be good, because it's a breaking point for the franchise, do or break, Kamen Rider has been under-performing these few years

You might not have enjoyed Decade, but it actually was a big success that helped the viability of the franchise.

In addition to that, ever since Decade, products based on older series have become more common and higher profile (cards, medals, belt rereleases, Gaia memories, videogames, etc).

especially with Decade, an extremely suicidal move, with the multiple useless Den-O movies, just made it worst, even with the standards of W & OOO wasn't enough to salvage the damage done by both, ONORE DECADE!

And I don't see how that makes any sense at all. W and OOO haven't been connected to Decade at any point, besides Movie Wars 2010. The Den-O movies are useless, but you can just ignore them, it's not like they replaced the obligatory Rider summer movie. So, even if you disliked Decade, I don't see how they need to "salvage the damage done by both".
 
Last edited:
Those texts say "Expect more Kamen Rider Den-O movies in 2011" :P

1292532533420.jpg


Whelp, I've lead a good life.............
 
Last edited:
Oh, yeah, that's something I want to add. You may think Decade was bad for the franchise, but it pulled KR out of that ratings low that it had ended up in and left the franchise with the oppurtunity for crossover movies seeing how popular they are.
 
Oh, yeah, that's something I want to add. You may think Decade was bad for the franchise, but it pulled KR out of that ratings low that it had ended up in and left the franchise with the oppurtunity for crossover movies seeing how popular they are.

It was after Agito that Kamen Rider became a rudderless ship. Especially where they so carried away with their ideas that it's true meaning got lost in the shuffle. As much as some people hated Decade, it put the series back on course by giving it one meaning. Especially where we are now with both W & OOO.

Also it helped reintroduced the franchise to the new generation of fans who weren't even born or too young to remember the older Riders. Toei hopes that Gokaigers can do the same with Sentai.
 
Last edited:
Oh, yeah, that's something I want to add. You may think Decade was bad for the franchise, but it pulled KR out of that ratings low that it had ended up in and left the franchise with the oppurtunity for crossover movies seeing how popular they are.

People tend to forget how much Kiva bombed in general to the point where it looked like future Rider series were gonna suck balls (and I'm a Kiva fan saying this, and I admit it), but Decade basically saved the Kamen Rider franchise from the hell hole that Kiva basically lead the franchise towards.

I admit that I'm a Decade fan, but I also acknowledge that it had a lack of fucking coherent plot..............yet it didn't stop most Rider fans from loving the series. The minority that hate Decade just like taking a fucking microphone and broadcasting their hatred to the world just to make it seem like Decade is the most hated Rider series in the franchise.

It isn't...........Kiva was (and I'm once again saying this as a Kiva fan). We have a loud minority of Den-O haters as well, but that didn't stop a million of retar........I mean Rider fans from loving Den-O either.



Back to the topic of this thread..................

At least I know that DEN-O is not the main star of this Rider Anniversary movie, so I can now sleep happy again :loltongue:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top