Kamen Rider The Movie 40th Year Anniversary project

Then I'm really hoping Masahiro Inoue is in the movie! I hope he will appear out of suit! I might be one of a few who liked his character in Decade, so I really would like to see him again! He could at least come back in a voice appearance!:D
 
Then I'm really hoping Masahiro Inoue is in the movie! I hope he will appear out of suit! I might be one of a few who liked his character in Decade, so I really would like to see him again! He could at least come back in a voice appearance!:D

Same here. There was nothing wrong with Tsukasa, it's just how the show wound up. For example Daiki was portrayed better in Episode Yellow, where he was considerate towards other peoples' treasures.
 
Tamashi (Taka! Imagin! Shocker!) Combo!

1298257837667.jpg

Fucking lovely. Especially shoulders. I am in love with the shoulders.
 
He would probably do it for free. :P

He prolly snuck onto the filming set again.........then out of nowhere the producer decides, "Hey the actor for Decade is here, let's get some voice acting work in for Decade's scenes in the movie" :P
 
He prolly snuck onto the filming set again.........then out of nowhere the producer decides, "Hey the actor for Decade is here, let's get some voice acting work in for Decade's scenes in the movie" :P

the producer forgot his name already and calls him 'the actor' :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top