Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the happy birthday scene a WTF moment for you? Good or bad thing?

It was a definite WTF moment for me. I can't really say good or bad........it was just WTF, WTF, WTF. Not a good WTF or bad WTF, just.... :sly: WTF
 
Yeah I see that happening. Doesn't look like Eiji has enough space for the amount of medals he will eventually get in that "medal holder" of his. Thing is though, for me that's kinda the problem his form changing. For W it was okay, cause W always looked like W regardless of what form he took. OOOs though has his entire body changing, especially his head. Every time he uses a different head medal, he looks like a different Rider altogether so it kinda looses its recognizability.

Though, I guess it is kinda Kobayashi or Toei's way of having one Rider only. Wouldn't really like it if she wrote in another Rider, just way too many for me.


And is the song "Happy Birthday" even copyrighted?
 
I think there is space for a G-3 style purely technological rider. After all if the Greeeds keep attacking and causing harm to humans, fighting back is going to be needed.

It may come to a surprise but yes.

A purely G3 style Rider I wouldn't mind, but a technological Rider with OOO style tech I would be otherwise.

Wow, European Union, eh? Wonder how much Toei had to pay.
 
Last edited:
Well its possible they didn't have to pay anything because the recording they used is old enough to be in the public domain and the character didn't sing the entire song himself.

Or they just didn't do the research and didn't bother.

Or they ponied up a few hundred dollars to play it.
 
I think that the homages we've been seeing in OOO is mostly because next year is the 40th anniversary of KR. The last time they did this was with Kabuto.
 
I think that the homages we've been seeing in OOO is mostly because next year is the 40th anniversary of KR. The last time they did this was with Kabuto.

I'm guessing next year is gonna be Kamen Rider Homage? :P

If W and OOOs (of what we've seen) are hinted with homages to previous series, what will next year bring? My guess is maybe another bug-themed like Kabuto?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top