Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We care. The people who care about the names given care. As weird as they may be, that's what they are.
Okay, look it's a decision between something spelled wrong and something that isn't spelled wrong. That being a single freaking letter. I really don't think it's as egregious as someone calling the show VV instead of W or calling Philip, Philippe or any other weird names Toei has put in the show. It's a letter.
I think we'll need to see how that works. I agree it sounds stupid reading it, but we haven't seen it in action. Maybe it'll make sense then.
 
perhaps that door you see in the first pic opens to the ladies?
otherwise, that's some pretty messed up **** :laugh:
 
One thing I noticed when I was watching the newest episode was...

[HIDE] [/HIDE]

And yet...
[HIDE] [/HIDE]

:laugh:

The ladies' side is probably on the other side of that structure, and the angle of the camera made it impossible to see the man symbol.

Or it was just easier to shoot that way *shrugs*
 

I think shooting the medals is something along the lines of firing bullets made of metal at metal vehicles and aircraft during war.


It was spelled "Greeed" on purpose. It was already made clear.

Double is Double. There's no VV. :nono2: Toei gave us Philippe, so that's fair game as well. :anime:

Don't be greedy for 'e's.

I'm not. :shakefist

Those triple letters... :shakefist

One thing I noticed when I was watching the newest episode was...

[HIDE] [/HIDE]

And yet...
[HIDE] [/HIDE]

:laugh:

Maybe that door in the same scene is the door to that bathroom or...

that's some pretty messed up **** :laugh:

:laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…