Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
There are some rumors from someone calling himself Yobuko. I doubt it's real, since Yobuko never really went into OOO. He stopped at W and only had some early OOO info. Though, I am posting it just in case.

800 years ago, OOO became the ruler of Earth together with Ankh.
OOO went bersek because he transformed too much, Ankh tried to retrieve his own Core Medals by using his right arm and it eventually becomes a new being.
Time passes and Kogami goes to Europe and finds Ankh's body ("Real" Ankh).
Kogami extracts Medals from Ankh's body, but while doing so another being is created.
Maki thinks that Chiyoko resembles his dead sister and he falls in love with her.
Date dies, he's revived as a homunculus.
The 1000th special episode connected to the movie.
Squid Jaguar Yummy shows up in this episode.

http://netarider.blogspot.com/2011/02/is-it-time-for-rumors-now.html

1. Could that be why Kogami went to Europe during New Year?
2. Reptile Greeed created?
3. Squid Jaguar?:hmm: We got GataKiriBa Yummies, if that's true then Tiger Yummy left to form LaTorarTar Yummies (I count Jaguar as Cheetah):laugh:

min snopp är gul
1. Could that be why Kogami went to Europe during New Year?
2. Reptile Greeed created?
3. Squid Jaguar?:hmm: We got GataKiriBa Yummies, if that's true then Tiger Yummy left to form LaTorarTar Yummies (I count Jaguar as Cheetah):laugh:

I think the "being" is another part of Ankh's real body, like his left arm or something.

私の占いは当たる
There are some rumors from someone calling himself Yobuko. I doubt it's real, since Yobuko never really went into OOO. He stopped at W and only had some early OOO info. Though, I am posting it just in case.
They could at least come up with some believable rumors. :p
800 years ago, OOO became the ruler of Earth together with Ankh.
OOO went bersek because he transformed too much, Ankh tried to retrieve his own Core Medals by using his right arm and it eventually becomes a new being.
This doesn't really fit with how we already know Ankh betrayed someone in the past.
Time passes and Kogami goes to Europe and finds Ankh's body ("Real" Ankh).
Kogami extracts Medals from Ankh's body, but while doing so another being is created.
This makes sense since Kougami has been pretty much the exclusive source of Ankh's medals, but the rest not so much. This "not the real Ankh" rumor is persistent as hell! :shakefist
Maki thinks that Chiyoko resembles his dead sister and he falls in love with her.
This is totally hilarious. :rofl:
Date dies, he's later revived as a homunculus.
As a homunculus, he becomes evil.
Why would they revive Date? Do people love him that much?
The 1000th special episode is connected to the movie.
Probably, but we don't know for sure.

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Date should stay dead. If things go accordingly, he is going to have a tragic death. And that would kinda undermine his whole death and passing Birth down to Gotou.

Unless they did it Zanki style, and showed a naked Date, and we see Date cheer on Gotou as Birth lol.

私の占いは当たる
Date should stay dead. If things go accordingly, he is going to have a tragic death. And that would kinda undermine his whole death and passing Birth down to Gotou.

Unless they did it Zanki style, and showed a naked Date, and we see Date cheer on Gotou as Birth lol.

Well hey, we have tragic character deaths that get "rectified" by deus ex machina nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised but horribly disappointed.

Also nekkid Date. :dance:

min snopp är gul
Ugh, forgot one part.
"As a homunculus, he becomes evil." If the rumors are true, Date will end up evil.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I kinda want Gotou to have an epic, manly "SENSEIIIIIII!!!!!!" like Zanki-san while using a Cell Burst at Date.

Then again, Kenji Matsuda is as manly as you can get.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I'm sorry, I might be the only one who feels this way, but I'd be just fine if we never got any more naked butt shots in KR. :laugh:

Though at least in Hibiki there was a reason for it. :loltongue:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
How many do we have? Please refresh my mind... :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.