Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a feeling once that the final boss will be a Pig-like greeed.
Well since based on stereotypes nowaday, the word pig is often used for calling a greedy person :S.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Nice! Sad I need to scoot for a couple of months due to:

1) Exams because in Singapore, 12 year olds have major exams.
2) Massive amount of homework.
3) Spending time on JEFusion and TOKYO HIPSTER because I don't have to check 3-4 pages everyday. :disappoin:disappoin:disappoin

P.S.: Check my Kamen Rider OOO game website out! Not good though...:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin

Bye!

Oh forgot the link! http://kamenriderooogame.webs.com/

Yeah I had major exams since I was 7, to me that's nothing. Same as the amount of homework.

man i was just looking up what Shachi was, since i've always been wondering wtf it is. and it's a Killer Whale?? that's what they call it in Japanese?? it sounds, so, harmless........ all my years i NEVER knew it was a Killer Whale. now i'm wondering what the head part of Shauta is going to do

Turn OOO's body to liquid in ShaUTa Combo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Found some stuff in 2ch, of course if DecaEnd is here I hope he can confirm this for me since he knows Japanese.

仮面ライダーバース リボーン(バース最終形態。)
セルから新コアメダルに変換するメダル変換機 メダリボーン使用

仮面ライダーオーズ タトバリングコンボ
メダリングスキャリバー使用

仮面ライダーアンク 
始祖鳥

translation:

Kamen Rider Birth Reborn mode (Final form of OOO)
- uses a Medaribon to convert medals (Cell to core, or the other way round, not sure...)

Kamen Rider OOO TaToBaringu Combo
- uses Medaringusukyariba

Kamen Rider Ankh
- some kind of bird:Archaeopteryx
Archaeopteryx.jpg

Also, from a blog there's some info saying why TaToBa is a Combo and about TaToBaringu.

Why Tatoba Combo?
Tatoba is the living things born before GREED.
They are the 'ancestors' of Bird, Insect and Cat family species.
To defeat and handle the GREED, the inventor or creator of OOO found out the advantages ability and skills of Tatoba. They want to make reform Tatoba by using core medals.
Because of OOO is used by human, the true ability cannot be shown.

Why TaToBaringu Combo?
After many times of fail experiment on Tatoba, the creator found out that Batta and human are not adaptive.Therefore they used Baringu (Living things that were born at the same time with GREED) to form Combo.
Finally, OOO that can fight with the ancient living things is BORN!!

http://minenosekai.blogspot.com/2011/02/rumors-and-spoiler-discussion-on-why.html

Please don't believe everything now, this is my rough translation, we need experts on japanese pls.

Last edited:
"Training."
Lol, so the reason why TaToBa cannot become the full ultimate form is because Eiji can't sync with the Grasshopper Medal? If this is true then I think its funny. :redface2: :laugh:

So TaToBa is originally the ultimate combo for OOO is rumours are true...

min snopp är gul
There are some rumors from someone calling himself Yobuko. I doubt it's real, since Yobuko never really went into OOO. He stopped at W and only had some early OOO info. Though, I am posting it just in case.

800 years ago, OOO became the ruler of Earth together with Ankh.
OOO went bersek because he transformed too much, Ankh tried to retrieve his own Core Medals by using his right arm and it eventually becomes a new being.
Time passes and Kogami goes to Europe and finds Ankh's body ("Real" Ankh).
Kogami extracts Medals from Ankh's body, but while doing so another being is created.
Maki thinks that Chiyoko resembles his dead sister and he falls in love with her.
Date dies, he's later revived as a homunculus.
As a homunculus, he becomes evil.
The 1000th special episode is connected to the movie.
Squid Jaguar Yummy shows up in this episode.

http://netarider.blogspot.com/2011/02/is-it-time-for-rumors-now.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.