Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngjovan

KUNGFU INSANITY!!!
*Imitates Gamel* Give. Up?
(Clone: No, seriously. Can we get back to the topic of OOO rather than Pedobears, Black, etc.?):sweat:

20110209b6dd1064ef42dda.jpg

201102096d137f354b02a87.jpg

201102098263f59768b3d7c.jpg

ngjovan

KUNGFU INSANITY!!!

Clearer pics at last! So, Pteranodon and Taka is the same, Torikera and Tora shoots Cells as well. Kujaku and Tako... Yeah... Except that Kujaku is a saw. Gorilla and Batta are sensors or walkie-talkies of some sort and both have power shown in the toy where Batta could kick away a Cell and Gorilla in the show can throw Cells. Unagi shocks others so it's cool.

DecaEnd

min snopp är gul
"メダルスピンシュート" Medal Spin Shoot. So the Triceratops Candroid spins Medals and shoots them? I was expecting more.

ngjovan

KUNGFU INSANITY!!!
Good for playing "heads or tails" :p

Or Beyblade... Kids are obessed with it here in Singapore.
Convenience Store: Mummy, I want a Beyblade!
Shopping Centre: Mummy, I want a Beyblade!
Home: Mummy, I want a Beyblade!
After School: Mummy, I want a Beyblade!
Everywhere in Singapore(Except for me, the only 12 years old not interested.): Mummy, I want a Beyblade!
Back to topic. And two questions.
1) Why is the Torikera Candroid green? I thought they followed their colour scheme?
2) What's that big er... Tail for? And the shoulderpads too. And the big ears... I mean wings. The whole Combo has some weird functions.

TokuRiderFan

It puts the noodles in it's mouth..
The one thing that still weirds me out is why is the triceratops candroid green and not another shade of purple like the medal. :sly: It's the only candroid that doesn't remotely match it's Core Medal Color.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Eh? It shows Zyuranger on the back... :laugh:

Or are you saying that maybe, they would come up with something like that... :laugh:

Is anyone else a little disappointed with PoToTirano?

I would love it if the Torikera Candroid attached to the RideVendor, I was hoping they'd do more with that gimmick.

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
From Shu's blog.

[HIDE]

"Lately you can't tell going to happen next in OOO."

is what all of us cast are saying lately.

Our recent topic is

"Why doesn't Ankh revive more than just a right arm?"

Everybody's thinking about it.

The other Greeed get their medals back and their bodies come closer to complete, why is it only Ankh that doesn't...

Therefore Ankh is different somehow.

Actually...

Oops!
Σ(゜□゜; )

I can't tell you ahead of time~
ヽ(゜ロ゜;)ノ

Well, please look forward to it.

A shocking truth is waiting!
( ´∀`)
[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.