Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Kougami is the descendant of an alchemist.
This alchemist had a promise with Ankh and OOO.
Kougami is gathering Medals for Satonaka.
Satonaka is the seal that's still holding up Ankh and his 6 Medals.
The arm Ankh was created from the 10th Medal and Kougami seems to be behind this.
http://netarider.blogspot.com/2011/02/more-rumors.html

So now we have a important role for her.

Aha! :thumbs:

Satonaka needs to be de-virginized!

Good one dchoc!:thumbs:

Source: Warrior Rider (Tokubrazil)

Funny thing, at the left hand side of the picture, it says the toy gives off the sound of Cores? I can see it gives off the sound of 'TaToBa' and 'Tatatatatatata'.... dunno what that is...

Getting really excited!

Funny thing, at the left hand side of the picture, it says the toy gives off the sound of Cores? I can see it gives off the sound of 'TaToBa' and 'Tatatatatatata'.... dunno what that is...

Getting really excited!

Probably different attacks based on which set of metals you put in.

I hope it knows Baasha Fever.

Probably different attacks based on which set of metals you put in.

I hope it knows Baasha Fever.

Also, under the 5 Combos it says it can interact with the different combos or something like that, if you get what i mean, probably different attacks, not sure though...

min snopp är gul
It says that PuToTera is the strongest combo. They used the exact same sentence for TaJaDol. When KoraKaWani shows up, they are probably going to do it again. Why can't they decide on one strongest combo?

PoToTyra Combo is OOO's strongest form. So is TaToBa Ring is the final form or it's fake.

It says that PuToTera is the strongest combo. They used the exact same sentence for TaJaDol. When KoraKaWani shows up, they are probably going to do it again. Why can't they decide on one strongest combo?

That was what I was gonna say, in the movie they said that TaJaDol was the strongest, it should be 'strongest at the moment'.

And anyway, Toei gave GataKiriBa the title of the strongest combo.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.