Princess of Equesteria
Could play as Birth...but I probably won't as I have alot of characters as is. But, we will see where the story drags us.

That would be awesome, but I'm not going to ask you to do that as you've quite a lot characters as is. It wouldn't feel right for you having to burden yourself with another character. Truly appreciate your interest, but like you said we'll see as time progress. Classes will be resuming for me online at college, so bare with me.

No Fear, No Pain.
Could make Ebony birth, does suit her sense she was partially based on Gotou and Ziginz could use a partner. Hmmm in that case Ebony's profile would already be written too...plus I could make some modifications to the origin story...

No Fear, No Pain.
At this point I'd like to ask the Ebony be allowed to become birth even if only for a while. As for OOO I might be able to come up with somthing if he is still avaliable. I'm also going to bring in one of my NPC kaijin as it might help to push along the story a bit for those riders currently out of combat and give Javiero somthing to be distracted by as W makes his/her counter attack. If his appearence causes story trouble then let me know and I will re write the post.

Princess of Equesteria
You're good on Birth and OOO if you truly feel up to accepting those slots. I cannot find no problem with that as nobody has claimed them otherwise. Secondly Kuuga (DK's) character will be giving more support to W, so those two will leave the scene. At that point I will be wrapping up what will be the first night and moving us along.

Again, like to say thanks to everyone and you guys rock

No Fear, No Pain.
Hope the Arik thing wasn't to soon, and Sieg and me seem to be meshing our ideas together quite well. Here comes the faithful reunion of the traitor and the king, with Joan actting as support and anyone else who wants to come along. Not sure how many riders should get involved from fight to fight though. One Kaijin and a dozen riders is alot. Figure we should dish out multiple problems controled by different players which is how it is going so far.

The Arik thing may seem a bit quick but what better way to get the attention of the other riders than a powerful kaijin recking havoc. lol Maybe I could introduce my insect kaijin to help or at least make Arik escapes without being destroyed. What do you think, Ziginz?

No Fear, No Pain.
Another Kaijin would be nice, but Arik's time to die is nigh my freind. He was never meant to last more then one or two fights. The only question is how he should perish.

Oh. Judging from his profile, I thought it would take quite some time in order to permanently defeat Arik, like maybe a couple of fights. I think he should perish in a very heated battle that renders the riders both injured and extremely exhausted while teaming up in their attempt to beat him. If not, they will worn him down enough for Cisne to finish him off or Kivala will finish him off with an epic aerial battle since her finisher involves flying in the sky and slashing the opponent. Another scenario involves a unison of finishers by at least three or more riders. What do you think, friend?

Just a passing through RP'er
Do I have permission to jump into Kuuga/Xeph/Double's fight? I just wanted to ask so I wouldn't rush into things to fast.

Princess of Equesteria
The fight between Kuuga/Javiero/W shall soon be drawing to a close. I'd like to wrap this one up that we may move along with the story. As for the situation with Cisne and Arik much the same if that's okay with everyone for I plan to do the follow day with a post about several incidents reported on the news.

Iota, I have to say that would be rushing it a little too. Perhaps, your character could be watching from a distance? Again, I apologize for not getting back sooner. I shall be returning to normal posting less need to focus helping my mother find a new job. This is never an easy thing to do