No Fear, No Pain.
Its cool magi, I've been working over time anyway and it is taking up all my time. *Sigh* I practically live in my uniform...On the plus side the money has been fantastic and I am now the proud owner of three S.H. Figuarts, a new revoltech, and the really nice iron man 2 6inch warmachine toy. I wish I could share my dynamic poseing spot for my collection of figures but I fear I have no camera. As for Arik, we can wing it if everyone wishes. As for his profile, I do stuff like that for minor characters on occasion...I wonde rif that makes me self destructive?

Princess of Equesteria
Moved

OOC: Pink, can I please borrow Fang when your character's not using it? I was planning on having Kitsune identify Fang and have the neutral characters establish contact with the Knights through Fang.

I do not see any harm in that to be honest. A minor notice that I might be tad slow to respond now as I've got to get the house ready before Thursday. To make it short my mother shall be speaking with someone over her insurance....something....I forgot really, but point is need to have the place cleaned. Another thing that I need to call my doctor to get a release form that I may go to Honduras again this January.

Jupiter Ready! Ok Jupiter!
Interesting

This looks fun...i'm new at forums and i would like to join this game...looks fun..
So could i use my own custom rider? if not i would like to reserve kamen rider Tiger...and could you explain on how to play this game? Thx :p

Princess of Equesteria
Let me start off by saying welcome to HJU, G3nTigerFan. Having browse through the pages of my sign-up thread currently still accepting profiles. As there are many ways one to do a rpg format wise this one is quite simple. Best example to give you an idea is take a peak at the main thread of Kamen Rider Knights. This is the best example that I can give you. Second, as your request about OOC characters they are allowed. HOWEVER, you must refer to the rules when creating an OOC character. Third, if you use a rider that has not listed from the other Kamen Rider series, I'd ask you refer to the rules again, where their powers derive from the world of Fantasia. Again, the best example that I can show you here are by reading everyones post to give you a concept.

If you like a reserve on Tiger, then that is okay, but must note depending on your profile it may or may not be approve. I look forward to seeing what you have in mind.

i see...

Let me start off by saying welcome to HJU, G3nTigerFan. Having browse through the pages of my sign-up thread currently still accepting profiles. As there are many ways one to do a rpg format wise this one is quite simple. Best example to give you an idea is take a peak at the main thread of Kamen Rider Knights. This is the best example that I can give you. Second, as your request about OOC characters they are allowed. HOWEVER, you must refer to the rules when creating an OOC character. Third, if you use a rider that has not listed from the other Kamen Rider series, I'd ask you refer to the rules again, where their powers derive from the world of Fantasia. Again, the best example that I can show you here are by reading everyones post to give you a concept.

If you like a reserve on Tiger, then that is okay, but must note depending on your profile it may or may not be approve. I look forward to seeing what you have in mind.

fantasia,eh...interesting ecspecially the plot of the story defeating this Aesir guy...and i think i can post everyweek..and i do have some questions:

1.If i want to use a custom rider do i have to include a picture of the rider and the user??

2.What do i do to my profile so that i could be accepted?

Thx in advance...looking foward to this RPG game ;)

Princess of Equesteria
fantasia,eh...interesting ecspecially the plot of the story defeating this Aesir guy...and i think i can post everyweek..and i do have some questions:

1.If i want to use a custom rider do i have to include a picture of the rider and the user??

2.What do i do to my profile so that i could be accepted?

Thx in advance...looking foward to this RPG game ;)

1. Yes to both accounts. Live actors images aside from Kamen Rider forms are not accepted. While many are comfortable using real actors/actresses have come to find it difficult to find one best suiting my character(s).

2. Follow the rules. A custom rider must be no different than those of the Kamen Rider series. Having a custom rider without his/her own flaws is like god-moding and will not accept it. If your character(s) comes from the world of Fanstasia he/she must have two forms. A form that they assume within the human world and a non-human (in other words a fantasy like a fairy, monster, etc) that is their true form.

1. Yes to both accounts. Live actors images aside from Kamen Rider forms are not accepted. While many are comfortable using real actors/actresses have come to find it difficult to find one best suiting my character(s).

2. Follow the rules. A custom rider must be no different than those of the Kamen Rider series. Having a custom rider without his/her own flaws is like god-moding and will not accept it. If your character(s) comes from the world of Fanstasia he/she must have two forms. A form that they assume within the human world and a non-human (in other words a fantasy like a fairy, monster, etc) that is their true form.

Ah i see....Ok then...i think i have an idea..its custom but its from kamen rider hibiki...i'll work on it...thx for the info

Not Hibiki...Agito instead

Hey Magi found an old biography of a custom kamen rider that i made a long time ago...its related to the Agito series you think i could use it?:sweat:

Here it is:http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?p=1458467#post1458467

and if you think that some of it should be edited so that it could fit your RPG...tell me and i'll try to make edit it as good and accurate as i can

Oh yeah another question...if i'm accepted at the game,will i play it here or is there a website or thread for it? is yes could you link it to me?

Thx in advance ;)

Last edited:
Lurker
I was under the impression that the sing-up for this RPG was closed...

If you are really accepting more, I might submit a bio later.

In Justice, We Trust!
Hey Magi found an old biography of a custom kamen rider that i made a long time ago...its related to the Agito series you think i could use it?:sweat:

Here it is:http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?p=1458467#post1458467

and if you think that some of it should be edited so that it could fit your RPG...tell me and i'll try to make edit it as good and accurate as i can

Oh yeah another question...if i'm accepted at the game,will i play it here or is there a website or thread for it? is yes could you link it to me?

Thx in advance ;)

Speaking as Co-Mod, you're going to have to re-write that bio so that it fits more with the RPG.