Jupiter Ready! Ok Jupiter!
Speaking as Co-Mod, you're going to have to re-write that bio so that it fits more with the RPG.

Hmm...I think i'll just use Kamen Rider Tiger haha...i'll write about him later
and i think i'm going to add more 3 cards for him that i made myself...think that's ok?

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
and i think i'm going to add more 3 cards for him that i made myself...think that's ok?

Dude...just make up your mind already. :redface2:

Princess of Equesteria
I was under the impression that the sing-up for this RPG was closed...

If you are really accepting more, I might submit a bio later.

To be quite honest do not think that I've brought up it being closed. And to answer your question of course I'm always accepting more profiles. :coolshades:

Princess of Equesteria

If you are only going to do one rider instead of taking two roles please pick that you like to use most. As for your question about adding three more cards to the mix there is no problem. Just keep in mind that I have mentioned about god-moding even in terms of the cards.

Lurker
To be quite honest do not think that I've brought up it being closed. And to answer your question of course I'm always accepting more profiles. :coolshades:

It was probably some other RPG and I got confused and thought it was this one.

But cool, I'll submit a bio in within the next couple of days.

EDIT: Just a quick question. I don't see Eternal in the first page, does that mean he's available?

Last edited:
Just a passing through RP'er
Eternal is in fact available for this RP. However, keep in mind that we also have Double here so you may or may not have to adjust the memories accordingly.

In Justice, We Trust!
Couple of things:

1: Can you please use the proper profile skeleton?

2: Add more detail, and make the bio fit more into the RPG.

Princess of Equesteria
Agreed. Glance back few pages back and look at the profiles already submitted. These will help give you a better idea on the skeleton profile. As it stands right now cannot approve it.

Lurker
Name: Ragna

Race: Fantasian

Origin: Fantasia

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Eternal

Gear: Lost Driver, Eternal Memory, Unicorn Memory, and Zone Memory.

Apperance:
Code_Geass_R2___Li_Xingke_by_SetoKakashiluver.png

Armored Form:
3818432191_5b359bf6a2.jpg

Rider Apperance:
2015F0434D46CBDB0745F9.jpg

Upgrade: Kamen Rider Eternal Transcendent Form (Unavailable ATM, requires T2 Xtreme Memory)
[hide]
EternalUX.jpg

(Please ignore the Xtreme Bird)[/hide]

Faction: Neutral

Bio: For as long as the Enchantic Kingdom has had a recorded history, there has been mention of a knight clad in white armor with unparallel skill and strength in the battlefield who would appear to Kingdom's aid at its gravest our to turn the tide of the battle. The knight power, coupled together with with merciless fighting style and his majestic appearance earned it the name the "White Angel of Death", and cemented his place within Fantasia's mythos. What the normal people that leaved throughout Fantasia did not know, was that the legend of the White Angel was true, and that it spoke of a loyal warrior who has not stop fighting to protect his kingdom ever since its budding days. That legend spoke of Ragna.

Right before the Ancient Spirits bestowed their Relics to the Fantasian and left them to their own device, they're attention was caught by a young and fierce Fantasian warrior, Ragna. Disregarding his own well-being, the young man lied everything on the line in order to protect the growing Enchantic Kingdom. One of the things the the Ancient Spirits found most fascinating was the duality in which Ragna lived his life. Having Royal blood, though severely diluted, Ragna is subject of an almost unbearable bloodlust, however through sheer force of will, Ragna was able to get a hold of his most savage instincts, thus creating a calm and composed persona for himself, and only letting his bloodlust run rampant while in the battlefield. Ragna's strong will, unyielding loyalty, and powerful sense of justice gave the Ancient Spirits hope for the Fantasian's future, so, as to not lose a soul like Ragna's to the passage of time, they personally bestowed one of their Relics to the young knight. The Relic was called ETERNAL and, since it lacked a physical form, it took residence inside Ragna's body, keeping it from aging and allowing him to continue protecting the Kingdom through all these years.

Apart from the Enchantic King himself, not many knew of Ragna's existence and role in the Kingdom's history as he quietly kept himself out of side, protecting the realm from the shadows. The night of Aesir's attack on the castle, Ragna try to protect his king from the Ancient Spirit. Unfortunately, for the first time in countless of years, Ragna was defeated. Having failed to stop Aesir, Ragna pour his entire self in the efforts to fight off the Ancient Spirit's forces. For the next couple of years, Ragna was involved on countless of battles against the Shadow Soldiers, trying to turn the tide of the war. Tragically, it soon became obvious that his efforts were not enough and the Echantic Kingdom as well as the rest of Fantasia were lost. Realizing that he only purpose left for his life was to protect the Royal Blood that had escaped to the "other" world, Ragna tried to force his way through, believing that the power of the ETERNAL Relic would grant him passage. The knight forced himself through the boundaries and managed to reach the "other" world. Unfortunately, the passage had created a negative reaction with ETERNAL's power, which cost Ragna all of his memories except for his name.

So the amnesiac, eternally young, warrior wandered through the Earth from then on, not know that he had come from another world. Until the day that Aesir's forces broke into the Earth, the event resonated with the ETERNAL Relic that still lied inside of Ragna. While he did not regain all of his memories, he did recovered fragments of his former self, such as knowledge of Fantasia and the Enchantic Kingdom, his profound hatred for Aesir's and his forces, and his devotion and loyalty for the Enchantic Royal Family. Using the knowledge he had acquired during his time on Earth, Ragna worked on a way to give the ETERNAL Relic a physical form. Basing his efforts on the powers that he had seen some of the Shadow Soldier's use, Ragna created the Unicorn Memory, which allows him to bring the energy inside of him and twist it into a drill that can pierce everything in its path, the Zone Memory, which allows him to telepathically move objects, and the Eternal Memory, which not only is able to inflict virtually unbearable pain into his opponent, but if used along with the Lost Driver turns Ragna into Kamen Rider Eternal. Now as Eternal, Ragna is searching the "Royal Family" that he had swore his allegiance to continue his duty as its protector.