No Fear, No Pain.
Gonna wait for Magi's post before I set down my next one. Even then it might be tommorow morning sometime before I get to it. Odd work hours and all. Happy to see everyone is active again though.

Princess of Equesteria
Gonna wait for Magi's post before I set down my next one. Even then it might be tommorow morning sometime before I get to it. Odd work hours and all. Happy to see everyone is active again though.

Sounds like a plan about waiting. Just waiting for Smildon to find out before proceeding forward, as my next one tends to be another long one

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Before I can advance Smilodon does your character have the ability to see through earthly disguises? Just want to ask as Fantasians assume human forms and Kitsune is in her human form at the moment.
My apologies. I didn't know that they assumed disguises, I was just reading Kitsune's bio and figured I needed something to stimulate the conversations between our characters. That was my mistake. But since I already posted it, I'll just say it's part of his abilities of Agito.

Oh and I'm all ready for you to proceed too.

No Fear, No Pain.
Agito ground form grants the ability to sense the lifeforce of anything touching the ground? I can accept this.

Princess of Equesteria
Have I express how much these ideas flowing from everyone mesh so perfectly? Great job! I am working on a full length post guys, so please bear with me.

No Fear, No Pain.
Understandable. Good posts take time...or caffine...which ever is more abundant at the time.

Princess of Equesteria
Had been doing some major thinking over the past few days holding off with Kamen Rider OOO rather to be included in the rpg. I have decided that it is safe to say that I will allow Kamen Rider OOO and Rebirth provided their background matches the story.

Please also not that I shall not be taking reservations on neither character it is basically comes down to a completed profile. If there are many gunning for the roles each application for the roles will be reviewed.

Just a passing through RP'er
Is it possible to have a change in rider designation during the RP? I just realized how mis-matched Kaixa is in this RP. I'll keep my same character but have the Kaixa gear malfunction after Break Form and change my rider designation after that. Until then, can I reserve Eternal? Thanks! :)

Princess of Equesteria
I am sure that most understood that I had meant Birth in the past post. Got the song stuck in my head that I typed ReBirth instead. :laugh:

Is it possible to have a change in rider designation during the RP? I just realized how mis-matched Kaixa is in this RP. I'll keep my same character but have the Kaixa gear malfunction after Break Form and change my rider designation after that. Until then, can I reserve Eternal? Thanks! :)

It is impossible now at this time and cannot be undone. Personally speaking that your character is quite all right as it is. Secondly, no, I'm not taking any further reserves for profiles. At this point additional roles that anyone is interested in must submit a completed profile to be reviewed. If you want to take on another role, I don't see no harm. Though as stated will not holding the reserves this time around.

No Fear, No Pain.
Could play as Birth...but I probably won't as I have alot of characters as is. But, we will see where the story drags us.