Workaholics United
Well, technically, OVTs are movies... direct-to-video movies, granted, but movies nonetheless. >.>

Takeru did mention that there's a possibility of the movie to be released in movie theaters, rather than being just direct-to-video like all the Sentai VS. But I don't think they're getting so lucky :p

Ah so!
Thank you!!!!

Is is just me, or has Takeru´s entry with the script vanished? :sly:

Lurker
Well, technically, OVTs are movies... direct-to-video movies, granted, but movies nonetheless. >.>

Takeru did mention that there's a possibility of the movie to be released in movie theaters, rather than being just direct-to-video like all the Sentai VS. But I don't think they're getting so lucky :p

Hey, if it wasn't for OVTs, there may not have been Sentai team-ups. I happen to have a fondness for both Magi vs. Deka and Bouken vs. SS. However, if you don't like the team-ups, then I can see where you are coming from about OVTs.

I wonder how's Seiji Takaiwa gonna do it. I mean, he's playing Kiva and all that, but I can't imagine someone else acting as Climax Form Den-O. >.>

I can almost guarantee you we wont see climax form, probably just Momotaros at best. If we do see the others...well that would kick more ass than is allowed by nature.

Watch as this becomes a 30 second commercial for new gashapon toys or something :thumbs:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I can almost guarantee you we wont see climax form, probably just Momotaros at best. If we do see the others...well that would kick more ass than is allowed by nature.

Huh...we already got a picture of Climax Form riding beside Kiva!

Kiva's bike rides lower than Den-o's :p