Kamen Rider Kiva Episode Summaries and Spoilers thread

Yeah, in spite of the fact that Riki was supposed to be the strong, silent type, I think he had more lines than Ramon. And neither of their weapons got used by Kiva all that much. They were really there just to be pals for Jiro.
 
Yeah, in spite of the fact that Riki was supposed to be the strong, silent type, I think he had more lines than Ramon. And neither of their weapons got used by Kiva all that much. They were really there just to be pals for Jiro.

I thought Riki suppose to be strong too, how can he easily get sealed by Dark Kiva¿
 
I think I know how Shima came back...

Time Paradox. Works everytime.

I even had a thorey that Wataru will go back to the past one last time to kill Bishiop and by doing that will save Mio.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top