Kamen Rider Kiva Episode Summaries and Spoilers thread

Look, taro, I've got more posts than you (just kidding).:loltongue: Seriously, I've heard from several people that Otoya's legendary dance is cool and somewhat funny. I don't think that's what you can call annoying. If King simply wants to get rid of the dance, then, in a way, he really is jealous with Otoya.:anime:
 
Look, taro, I've got more posts than you (just kidding).:loltongue: Seriously, I've heard from several people that Otoya's legendary dance is cool and somewhat funny. I don't think that's what you can call annoying. If King simply wants to get rid of the dance, then, in a way, he really is jealous with Otoya.:anime:
You really are thick.
 
Look, taro, I've got more posts than you (just kidding).:loltongue: Seriously, I've heard from several people that Otoya's legendary dance is cool and somewhat funny. I don't think that's what you can call annoying. If King simply wants to get rid of the dance, then, in a way, he really is jealous with Otoya.:anime:

Several = more than one, not counting yourself.

And, martin, majority rule dictates that it is annoying.
 
Otoya performed his legendary dance in public (for free) so most probably, King and the other Fangire members have seen it. Now, don't tell me Otoya danced in the morning and King was still asleep during that time.:anime:
 
Otoya performed his legendary dance in public (for free) so most probably, King and the other Fangire members have seen it. Now, don't tell me Otoya danced in the morning and King was still asleep during that time.:anime:
Seriously? Do you understand what we are trying to say to you for like past month or so? Please stop talking about that dance like you're obssessed, seriously STOP. PLEASE.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top