Kamen Rider Kiva Episode Summaries and Spoilers thread

More Pics: Emperor Flight Transforming Figure, Zanbat Sword

Emperor Flight Transforming Figure (from Emperor Form to Bat Monster):

49779.jpg



DX Zanbat Sword:

49780.jpg
 
I rewatched episode 24 and that picture from above and figured something.
The emperor forms knee-caps that look like little feet are for flight form amd his feet in emperor form are at the ends of his wings. Also, I think his head for flight form is cool and looks heroic to me.
 
Oh Lord, why that giant bat monster thing? WHY?

havent I religiously bought all the toys? Havent I watched all the episodes, RAW and subbed?

So, why, WHY you're punishin me with that...that thing.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

I need a coffee.
 
DX Sagark Belt (you can see the little cobra monster, he's actually well hidden):

49774.jpg



Very small pic of SH Saga:

49775.jpg



DX DarkKivat Belt (Battonisei + Sillouhette of DarkKiva):

49776.jpg



I'm starting to think DarkKiva is "Castling Form", from the way he looks in the sillouhette.

:buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top