Kamen Rider Kiva Episode Summaries and Spoilers thread

WOW...only episode 17/18 and all of his forms have appeared, except the final form....

That would most probably mean that (I HOPE):
1. there will be a 3rd rider!!!!
2. Ixa will also get an upgrade!!!

:buttrock:
 
WOW...only episode 17/18 and all of his forms have appeared, except the final form....

That would most probably mean that (I HOPE):
1. there will be a 3rd rider!!!!
2. Ixa will also get an upgrade!!!

:buttrock:

Isn't it rumored that those two will happen, with the supposed skull rider and its a given that IXA will get an upgrade.

But that doesn't make any less badass :buttrock:
 
So, Dogabaki debuts in 18, eh? This should be kind of cool. Let's just hope it's a form that gets a bit more mileage than Den-O's Climax Form.
 
Yeah, I agree with PrimoPiccolo. And I am pretty sure that Dogabaki form won't let us down. And I can also guess that by trusting all of his 3 arm monsters, Wataru comes closer to them and is able to understand more about the past. Also, I would like to see this form against Rook.
I am rather confused though with the fact the the rumours about Bishop appearing were not true in the end.
Last year, I watched both Gekiranger and Den-O, and I must admit that Gekiranger was way better. This year, after both Go-onger and Kiva air, when I go to the web to read the synopsis of the new episodes, I first go to Kiva, since this year it has proven that it is the best of the two. Not that Go-onger is bad, but Kiva's drama and horror style mignled together with the amazing storyline and generally the whole idea of connection between 1986 and 2008 (which remains a mystery to most of us) puts it in front of all of this year's series. If I had to compare Gekiranger with Kiva though, I would say they are equal, each in its own perspective.
 
When I was watching ep 17 last night and I saw the preview for Dogobaki Form I couldn't believe it. This is wayyyyy too fast. Dogga Form was only used once aswell and we already have the "Climax Form" coming next week.

I hope we don't get Emperor Form until the late 30s.
 
I just can't wait for a whole week for the next episode! And mostly I am anxious not because of the Dogabaki form, but because of the next-episode-previes of next week's episode, that will show about episode 19.
Anyway, I am searching all over the net for any spoiler, but there doesn't seem to be any. Not even a picture. Before, we saw the picture of IXA using the Garulu Saber 2 weeks at least before the episode. There's just lack of info and lack of spoilers right now.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top