KAGEKI
It stinks.
Were there even goths in the 80's let alone gothic lolita?
Well, there were goth wannabes in a 80's heavy metal scene.
Were there even goths in the 80's let alone gothic lolita?
I've told you before about patience. It'll be out when it comes out. Just chill and enjoy the show.aXn08cott said:well u know by chance when the spoiler going to be out on when otoya meets her...o does the spoiler take awhile to come out...
:laugh:So that's how you write Maya in Kanji. *steals from Toei*
I've told you before about patience. It'll be out when it comes out. Just chill and enjoy the show.
Please edit, lol.are u sure??is the father of Megumi...Garulu the armed monster that kiva uses to fight w/???
um will feeling between Wataru and Megumi grow during the series...anyone w/ spoiler know????
Please edit, lol.
Also, it was a joke. But if it happens to be true, I can reference back to this page.
o ok i see...:thumbs: well u know by chance when the spoiler going to be out on when otoya meets her...o does the spoiler take awhile to come out..:sweat:
![]()
A spoiler of next spoilers.
I'm goin back to bed.
Garuru's human name is Jiro.aXn08cott said:does it mean that Megumi is daughter of Garulu(dont' know if this name is his but he the last wolfen of his tribe)