he told him he should plan on moving on, basically what he's gonna do next.

Oh I see, you wouldn't know why shima-san would say that to Kengo would you? It's kinda weird that because the series not ending just yet and there still more episode left and more filling in the blanks and stuff about Kengo

I can't believe Taiga would break Wataru's heart when he learns Mio is Taiga's fiance. Do you think Wataru will learn he's Taiga's half brother? What do you think will happen next when he finds out?

I can't believe Taiga would break Wataru's heart when he learns Mio is Taiga's fiance. Do you think Wataru will learn he's Taiga's half brother? What do you think will happen next when he finds out?

Taiga seems to genuinely care about Wataru- so he's not breaking his heart on purpose- though it's obviously going to happen. From the episode descriptions, it seems like they try to get through the situation.

Wataru and Tagia will definitely learn they're brothers- it's just a matter of when.

Taiga seems to genuinely care about Wataru- so he's not breaking his heart on purpose- though it's obviously going to happen. From the episode descriptions, it seems like they try to get through the situation.

Wataru and Tagia will definitely learn they're brothers- it's just a matter of when.
Agree, but i want both of them get in the conflict and battle before they know related of each other.

Updates

Hey duke, isn't the summary or 32 wrong?

Just removed it. I don't think it was wrong, but it's not like I'm writing these personally- they're from a magazine, and I get them from a blog, and translate them. They're not always going to be 100% (which is why I constantly update them from different magazines.)

Made updates.