LOL Fate...
that just gotta be some crazy reason that doesn't happen in this story but if it does I hope so cuz then there's a chance of Watura being with Megumi but what are the chances anyways

The World Warrior
* yeah it's not hard just don't get
**yeah I kinda get what Super Sentai series are but really don't understand the different between the English version and this version

Then why don't you look it up?

um.....you know how Kengo got injured while fighting a fangire in that 2nd rising ixa episode?

Is Kengo ever going to appear again in the series? or is kengo's injury the way the writers have killed off kengo?

OR is kengo going to come back later in the series wanting some kind of revenge on the Subarashiki Aozora no Kai because he cant play guitar anymore....even though his injury was caused by his not so good whipping skills even though it looked cool XD

sorry~ i love kengo as a character....anyone else here like him besides me? XD

um.....you know how Kengo got injured while fighting a fangire in that 2nd rising ixa episode?

Is Kengo ever going to appear again in the series? or is kengo's injury the way the writers have killed off kengo?

OR is kengo going to come back later in the series wanting some kind of revenge on the Subarashiki Aozora no Kai because he cant play guitar anymore....even though his injury was caused by his not so good whipping skills even though it looked cool XD

sorry~ i love kengo as a character....anyone else here like him besides me? XD

Kengo was never gone. I'm assuming you didn't watch the last episode?

oh no, i know he was in hospital, and he got told he wasnt able to play guitar anymore...then he screams in the hospital 'what should i do now~!!' and then he told wataru he doesnt want to be friend anymore with him....

i still need to see episode 31...XD it might answer my questions lol

oh no, i know he was in hospital, and he got told he wasnt able to play guitar anymore...then he screams in the hospital 'what should i do now~!!' and then he told wataru he doesnt want to be friend anymore with him....

i still need to see episode 31...XD it might answer my questions lol

yeah, he's in no way off the show.

yeah just finished episode 31....im quite happy that kengo is still in it...

but the thing im wondering is about what shima-san said to kengo...