Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth...?

I liked the 1986 stuff a lot, but the 2008 part really confused me. Maybe it'll become clearer next time.

I like how Kivat's "trivia" this time was to ask if everyone has seen the movie. I wonder if this means we'll get a tie-in episode eventually.
 
I think the dude in the cowboy hat was the guy that played Souta's spy buddy that kidnapped him.

Yeah, he is also Giraffa Undead (Diamond King) from Blade and of course Kunzite from Sailor Moon. He's a pretty good actor for a villain and I hope he turns out to be '86's King.
 
Just watched episode 28 great stuff though it simply leaves me with more questions ... I hope kengo is ok since his hand got hurt ... will he maybe not be able to play anymore ? :( For a while there I thought they were going to make nago kivas father :P The way way Oto kept calling him boy I wonder if nago is the " stupid boy" oto was talking about when he was in the future ah ... present ....
 
yeah, Kiva CAN'T finish a fight without going Emperor Form anymore.

20 bucks says we're going to see nothing but Rising IXA at this point from Nago, no more IXA CALIBUR finisher and completely losing any possibility of seeing him do an IXA KNUCKLE finisher.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top