Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you think of Kiva so far? Good story so far ect?
Until eps 27, my opinion:
:: Good story(not great, hope it'll get better)
:: Good fighting, although it needs more(let the Checkmate Fours be the good oppenents to Emperor form so we can have more action)
:: Great song(my fav are Destiny's Play, Innocent Trap, Super Nova, and Circle of Life)
:: Cute babes(Nana Yanagisawa and Yuria Haga is so moeee :anime:)


and to sum up, yes it's so far so good, let's hope it get better :)
 
Weird how some people think that maya is watarus mom

yet maya and otoya didn't and prob. won't get married or sleep with each other.

:hmm:

I'm mean i thought that too, but i back tracked and thought some more
 
What if Wataru is adopted or something, You can assume Otoya is his father, but it wouldn't be unusual if Maya used Otoya as an example of a father figure, since thats someone she knew. Wataru could have been the child of a random Fangire/Human couple that they killed along the way that she felt compassion for. Except there is that whole thing about Otoya making a deal with Jiro about protecting Wataru so that tosses that theory out the window (But not completely because part of my theory could still be right)
 
But otoya obviously doesn't know he has child:hmm:

kiva's got the biggest twist and turns i've ever seen in my life:O_O:
 
I think the movie will answer alot of things. I heard to plays into the show like Den-O's movie did. I mean if you meet your father for the first time you kinda have to ask him where the hells your mom. Also it has to explain how Jiro got out of Doran in the last episode.
 
I think the movie will answer alot of things. I heard to plays into the show like Den-O's movie did. I mean if you meet your father for the first time you kinda have to ask him where the hells your mom. Also it has to explain how Jiro got out of Doran in the last episode.

But Wataru know his mum, right?
I remember him sayin in one of the first eps "Mum always said daddy was a great man" or something like that. If you can remember your mum sayin this, you remember also her. Third option, Wataru is braindamaged.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top