Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is making ill already...it has already happened in two consecutive series. Potential love interests are actually family members...:sly:

Kabuto: Tendou/Hiyori...THANK GOD KAGAMI WAS THERE TO MAKE THE SAVE!!! Kagami and Hiyori should have married just like in GSL.:buttrock:

Den-O: Yuuto is the father and Ryotaro is the uncle of Hana...and no...Sieg DOES NOT make a suitable replacement.:shakefist

Yeah. That plot twist will be run into the ground if it carries on being used. The way I see it, the writers are only showing what kind of person Otoya is. Nothing more
 
Another awesome episode.

What is the name of this Bounty Hunter who will become Kamen Rider IX?.

I got my Dad to translate the German in this ep and it went along the lines of:

"Who are you"
"What the hell are you doing?"
"You are a Bounty Hunter".

I was hoping to see some Zanki in this ep but I guess ep 4 is where it's at. Kiva needs a good debut to side Go-Onger's debut obviously.

Megumi in the knee highs and short skirts is going to drive me insane this year. As for Yuri, Her '80s look just makes me want to hump a pillow.
 
I'll have to go back and rewatch.

So far he seems pretty serious and down to business. I definatley see him as Rider material.

Kiva's gonna get some serious Rider vs. Rider fighting b/w these two.
 
Kamen Rider Ikusa is Hunter and appear in episode 8 and is the Den-O appearance with in the Kiva series? Do Yuri and Kurenai ever defeat a fangire in 1986 b/c they show up the same in 2008.
 
Last edited:
I'll have to go back and rewatch.

So far he seems pretty serious and down to business. I definatley see him as Rider material.

Kiva's gonna get some serious Rider vs. Rider fighting b/w these two.

actually i went back and watched it again..and they mentioned his name at the start of ep 3 too ..when megumi is talking to shima...and then when keisuke sees megumi collapsed on the ground after kiva has left... she acknowledges him as "nago" :D
 
Do Yuri and Kurenai actually defeated a Fangire because they all seem to appear in 2008 so what happen in the last 22 years maybe they just act lime the worms who mimic the human in Kabuto.

I'm not really sure how the hunters defeat a fangire. Did they destroy them or do they have the same capabilities as Kiva to seal them. Or did they just destroy the body which a Fangire can regenerate over time. Still eraly to tell though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top