Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, what do you guys thing about the eighttiesness of the 1986 scenes?
They apparently do take care of details like clothes and stuff but I think they could do a bit better...

I think Yuri looks the best because she has that 80's hair and clothing. Shima is okay because he has that wig so he looks "different" even though the wig is really bad. Kido/Master, needs to look a bit different, I mean 22 years and just different glasses isn't enough. Otoya is the worse. His hair is too '00. I think he really needs a haircut. And he is part of the main cast too. Its okay if guest actors look like they are from modern time but it doesn't help when the main character looks like that too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top