Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally had a chance to watch Kiva's first ep. Loved the battle. Loved the henshin. Loved the Rider Kick sequence. Am I the only one who thought the Horse's mouth was sorta cool(made it look badass)?
 
What's the deal with those OP credits?

americankivapg8.png
 
Watched the first episode. Must say that I love it. It seems that almost everyone in the first episode knew about the Fangaia except for one person. Otoya doesn't know what he has gotten himself into. Guess we're gonna have to wait and see what happens next week after Otoya gets punched for being stupid when in love. As for main character, loved him. Koji really has pulled a great performance as Wataru. I guess that he has to thank Suzuki and Araki mainly for molding him into the leading man. Great job can't wait to see what happens next week.

My Rankings for Kiva against Previous Riders

[HIDE]Kiva > Den-O (Den-O's first episode really didn't put that spark in)
Kiva = Kabuto (It was too close to call)
Kiva ? Hibiki (Only watched Hibiki premiere once and never paid attention)
Kiva > Blade
Kiva > 555 (Only by a hair)
Kiva = Ryuki (Both were funny)
Kiva > Agito (Agito was too tight)[/HIDE]
 
Haha I love how Kibatto (Kibat/Kivat?) has to bite Wataru for him to transform :D

I also like how he's already all depressed cuz he thinks that since he's not allergic to the world anymore that he's one of those "dirty humans"... I thought that was kinda cute XD haha who came up with kono yo allergies?

Hehe maybe I'm a bit slow, but I'm having a hard time keeping track of the switches between 1986 and 2008 >_<. Maybe I just have to watch it one more time :D But I think this is an interesting show, and yay for rider kick! From the first ep! ^________________^ its pretty much the only reason I watch KR...for the rider kick ^___^
 
If the rumor that Kiva is stronger at night than day then maybe the kick will be more powerful. I also like the fact that Kiva logo smashed/stamped onto the steel shutter after the kick, unlike Agito whose emblem appears before the kick. However then it seems that the emblem will be everywhere in town where the Fangaias are brought down. Must give the city council or anyone responsible cleaning it up a headache :) and that building where Castledran hides, that's a lot of missing floor unaccounted for lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top