Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Okay, went and rewatched the second half of the episode so I could translate some of the stuff. (Please correct me if I'm totally off.:p )

It looks like Gatack is a double-edged sword and Kagami's life is on the line. And it really looks like it's a risk that his dad is willing to take.

And did anyone get the whole Mozart thing? Something like, did his music kill Mozart or revive him? I'm guessing that is supposed to be related to Gatack and Kagami. Did the belt really save his life? Or is he now worse off?

I think I'm starting to like Kabuto now.

hmmmm so far i love gatack a lot more than I love sasword the two really do need to duke it out some time. Kagami's death :Ogling01: did not see that coming at all, love the belt's voice, and from the looks of it, kagami and tendou are bound to duke it out again sometime. wonder if misaki will hook up with kagami, since the two seem to care for each other very much.

Lurker
Kabuto 22 ruled. I love Gatack new rider kick. Also who put the belt on Kagami to revive him,anyone know?

ForeverRed said:
And I wonder where is Daisuke? He needs to come back so I can see all five Riders together. That'd be awesome. :buttrock:
Same Here.

Episode 22:
They now have that small scene thing in the theme song now. Oh and...Gatack freakin owned! nuff said. All of the riders in action...well...except Daisuke...wherever the hell he is. Not only that, The action came in early. Normally it comes in like, in 16 minutes, now it came in 10 minutes..which kicked ass. We also got a bit of Scorpioworm action. Kagami almost died and was revived by the belt.

This episode and Rider Debut turned out more than I expected to be. Up next week...BoukenSilver!

Actually Kagami did die, but the power of the belt and Gatack Zecter revived him. With that, it baffles me as to how strong the Zecters and their respective henshin items are. I mean Kagami is in the hospital one minute, then rushes to save a boy, the boy who was a worm killed him but was brought back to life and let alone give him enough power to fight?! This is now tied with KR Faiz for me for which is my fav.

Ep 22 rocks my sock!

:p
Ravenhide said:
On episode 21, there's something that doesn't quite make sense to me.

After Tadokoro has his encounter (and subsequent hospitalization) due to Gatack Zecter, Mishima and Kagami's father talk about offering Kagami as a test subject.

And yet, in two different conversations with Kagami (one with Mishima, and one with Misaki), it's made clear that Tadokoro was protecting his underlings, and probably specifically Kagami.

So, did ZECT command Tadokoro to have someone show up from his unit aiming at getting Kagami, or were they randomly making the order and Tadokoro was being protective of Misaki and Kagami?

There isn't enough evidence either way. I believe that they asked every unit to send in a person. They kept on exhausting people (i.e. they died or were badly injured) until there were few candidates left. So Mishima asked the boss if he would use his son and apparently the boss thinks of himself as abraham who would sacrifice his own son. I believe he was always ready to offer his son, but as a father, paternal instincts had him protecting his son until it seemed there were few options left.

On to ep 22: Almost everything that happens+ comments. MAJOR SPOILERS ALERT!

[HIDE]Ahaha... Kamishiro's birthday party was a hoot! It was really funny when Hiyori complained and Tendou said that he had no complaints since it was Jiiya. Hiyori asked who Jiiya was and Tendou said... If I'm the the treasure of the world, but that person is humanity's treasure. Later when he offered his attempt at recreating the steak, he snubbed Kamishiro and was so respectful to Jiiya. Jiiya is so cute... it's good that you got it. Tendou's look of basking in Jiiya's praise and the admiration at his culinary genius is priceless. Kamishiro has such a big ego to immeditaely assume that Tendou was offering it to him. When they were bickering poor Jiiya looked caught in the middle. Hiyori's pissed off expressions were also v funny. They border on murderous. When she opened the door and Jiiya threw flower petals into the air heralding the arrival of Kamishiro, she looked really really disturbed when Kamishiro was speaking then hurriedly brushed off the petal lodged in her fringe. Haha, when Kamishiro was praising stuff, Tendou was so shocked that Kamishiro praised all of Hiyori's food and none of his, his arm collapsed from under his chin and he rubbed his neck... Jiiya paying the bill with a pure silver fork is hillarious. Hiyori looked really fascinated until she realised it was to be the payment.

And as if it wasn't fun enough, Kageyama who was ordered to stop the attack on the factory, went to find Mishima and was told to get help from Kamishiro. Mishima had same freaky expression and he was eating those pills again. He is also a master manipulator as seen by how he stroked Kageyama's ego "Since it is you, it can be done". Kageyama goes in and Tendou goes yo! and he is in shock. "Tendou Soujirou!" Guess he still hasn't found out his real identity. Hehee.. "back to clean the dishes?" Kageyama ignores Tendou and tells Kamishiro that there's a job but Kamishiro won't leave without he birthday song so Kageyama has to sing it... That was the most awful forced smile i've seen... Smile more! That was disgusting! Kageyama looked murderous by the time it ended. Even Hiyori and Tendou were disturbed...The clucking hen action he made was great. Of course he didn't know that Kamishiro would want to fight all the worms instead of just assisting him. Kamishiro even brought the party hat. :D While they were all fighting, Kagami did the smartest things by just riding past them and jumping the fence. :D:D

Battle commences. After everyone does their finisher, Kamishiro once again turns into Scorpioworm again and fights with Tendou. Fortunately another worm comes along and he gets away. Wonder how long it will take for Kamishiro to realise what is going on and for Tendou to find out the truth.

Finally! Kagami gets his chance to shine! His fighting style seems to have matured since his stint as TheBee, the punches are more controlled and not so much of wild lunging but the anger driving it is still there. Gattack's rider kick rocks! It looks better than Tendou's :p

And yes, Kagami still retained his sweet nature in wanting to let Makoto see the moonbow before he had to kill him despite the Makoto worm killing(?) him just moments ago. His struggle to kill the worm is obvious since he was very much attached to Makoto. To me, that's why Kagami rocks, he is really earnest and sweet, although he bumbles his way through most things he has the drive to protect the things he believes in. Glad that Tendou allows Kagami to do things his way this time. And is it just me, or did the Makoto-worm, when it was dying, use its body to shield Kagami from the flames of the explosion? So worms aren't completely heartless because of the consciousness of the human memory they mimic.

Slightly confused here... Kagami died? Looks like it to me... Can someone confirm? Still can't believe Makoto-worm would attack him like that. But anyway,some questions: If he died, that means the belt revived him. The conversation between Kagami's father and Mishima seems to indicate that. But how? Is it like the Orphenoch's hope? And if the belt did not accept Kagami when he was alive why would it accept him if after he died? Was it because the worms injected something into him when they killed him?

Am curious as to how the rumour that Gattack affects the user mentally would play out. Kagami appears to be the same ol' so far, so maybe the change will be more gradual in the coming episodes? Preview for next episode looks interesting! Mishima stabbing the fork between his fingers is waaaaay creepy. Can't wait to see the next ep... Next weekend, Boukenger 19 and Kabuto 23.... I think i'm dying from withdrawal symptoms already...[/HIDE]

ZaBEE RiDeR WaNNaBE!
PDD said:
Kabuto 22 ruled. I love Gatack new rider kick. Also who put the belt on Kagami to revive him,anyone know?

I think Mishima did...who else could right?...and what with the dude with the Gatact bike?...he looks as if he's gonna be the next Gatact...i realy hate when that happens...

Ep 22 is quite cool...nice to see Gatact in action...at first i was amazed by Sasword new style of Rider Slash...is he gonna transform into worm after he perform Rider Slash?...maybe the poison is from the worm?...i kinda shock that Tendou/Kabuto had a tough time fighting that scorpion worm...:redface2: ...the belt that ZECT realy has an awsome to it...it could revive it self when damage...could even revive someone who's badly hurt by worm's(i dont think that Kagami died, if he does, his body should dissepeard or change into something like other worm victims)...Gatact Rider changing form was cool...when the horn's came out...haha!:thumbs: ...I was hoping he would use the double horn blade for his final strike...it never cross my mind that Gatact would perform Rider Kick...quite similar to Kabuto u think?...but the kick's graphic is much better...:buttrock: ...

Zabee did a very good job this time to...I realy like when he uses Rider Sting to destroy more then 1 worms...sugoi!:buttrock: ...they succesfully destroy a worm's nest...I was hoping to see a Worm Queen...:p

Hope to see more action from the Rider's next time...Where the hell is Drake?:170:

Lurker
exaudi said:
I think Mishima did...who else could right?...and what with the dude with the Gatact bike?...he looks as if he's gonna be the next Gatact...i realy hate when that happens...

Ep 22 is quite cool...nice to see Gatact in action...at first i was amazed by Sasword new style of Rider Slash...is he gonna transform into worm after he perform Rider Slash?...maybe the poison is from the worm?...i kinda shock that Tendou/Kabuto had a tough time fighting that scorpion worm...:redface2: ...the belt that ZECT realy has an awsome to it...it could revive it self when damage...could even revive someone who's badly hurt by worm's(i dont think that Kagami died, if he does, his body should dissepeard or change into something like other worm victims)...Gatact Rider changing form was cool...when the horn's came out...haha!:thumbs: ...I was hoping he would use the double horn blade for his final strike...it never cross my mind that Gatact would perform Rider Kick...quite similar to Kabuto u think?...but the kick's graphic is much better...:buttrock: ...

Zabee did a very good job this time to...I realy like when he uses Rider Sting to destroy more then 1 worms...sugoi!:buttrock: ...they succesfully destroy a worm's nest...I was hoping to see a Worm Queen...:p

Hope to see more action from the Rider's next time...Where the hell is Drake?:170:

That wont happen Kagami staying Gatack. The zects guys riding the bike was probably sent to give it to Kagami by his dad and other dude. In other words a sneak preview of his new ride.

There's nothing to worry about.
If you remember the 2nd episode, a man in a suit delivered Kabuto's bike to Misaki and Kagami.