Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Faded.Memories

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
We lost that the second people started fangasming, but it's fun to read.

We ARE talking about the show!:anime: I wont be able to watch anymore episodes until my roomie gets home from work tonight though so...no new stuff from me!

[hide]Other than I'm not quite sure what to think abot Tsurgi yet. Although I like his sword. But you know what I like better? Gattacks SHORT SWORDS. Wait...I think I mentioned that already! And his is the only 'none cast off' form I actually like. Like I mean...you know...before they cast off...what is that called? In Den-O it's called "Plat Form". But yeah...all those first forms are stupid....Drake has like...an oxygen hose...and Sasword has stupid orange tubes...[/hide]

Ladymercury

the baddest *****
Its called Masked Form. The cast off is Rider Form :)

Kabuto - Masked form, just standard shielding.
Gattack - Masked form, standard. Though he is ZECT's most powerful rider due to all the weapons he has (Gattack has two hissatsus and two weapons; double blade and his guns)
Drake - Masked form, the tubes are because Drake is aquatic. Emphasis on that... since the dragonfly larve are actually water insects.
Sasword - Masked form, the tubes are because a scorpion is venomous. So the tubes emphasize the fact that there's venom flowing throughout. :) And that his form actually... drips... venom.
Zabee - Standard, like Kabuto. Didn't catch any bug references for him.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
[hide]Other than I'm not quite sure what to think abot Tsurgi yet. Although I like his sword. But you know what I like better? Gattacks SHORT SWORDS. Wait...I think I mentioned that already! And his is the only 'none cast off' form I actually like. Like I mean...you know...before they cast off...what is that called? In Den-O it's called "Plat Form". But yeah...all those first forms are stupid....Drake has like...an oxygen hose...and Sasword has stupid orange tubes...[/hide]
Masked Form are the bulky ones and Rider Form are the kickass looking ones.

I really like the Gatack Caliber, I just wish that Kagami would use Rider Cutting(I LOVE saying that) more often, it's such a funny attack.

Faded.Memories

Ahh! Thanks guys! Anyways, I don't like their masked forms. >_<

Well..Kabuto's is okay...and Gattacks is actually quite nice. But that's it. Rider forms are MUCH better. :thumbs:

Faded.Memories

:laugh: Thanks for the vids guys!

1) FENCING WITH THE HOT OUTFIT AND THE TENDOU AND THE nnnghhh... excuse me a moment....

2) Man Kagami can sure ride that motorcycle. I was thinking that last episode too when he went to save the boy.

3) That was more like....rider stabbing than rider cutting.

kitkat00

One thing I really don't like about Gattack (I think it's his rider form?) is the way the things of his shoulders jiggle when he runs (I think they're his swords?), it really bothers me! It makes them look cheap or something and it's distracting.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
One thing I really don't like about Gattack (I think it's his rider form?) is the way the things of his shoulders jiggle when he runs (I think they're his swords?), it really bothers me! It makes them look cheap or something and it's distracting.
Masked Form.

And yeah, but with the budget Toei gets, they do what they can.

Faded.Memories

No, she's right. I think his swords are also on his Rider form....and they stick waaaay out in the back. And yeah...they do jiggle. >_<

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
It was just a bad idea on the part of whoever made the suit. It could have been a lot worse though, which is why I said they do what they can with the budget they're given.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?