Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Lurker
Tendou will be training Kagami starting ep 23. His excated word on the preview was... "It's Training! The road into cooking is deep."

I want to learn more about Area X. It looks to be ground zero for the worms. Plus next week's worm is based off a centipede:buttrock:

I said it before and I'll say it again...
I can't see Kagami turning into Tendou's enemy.
I also don't think Gatack zector will turn Kagami evil.

Let's wait and see :)

It's Judgement Time!
Doggy Kruger said:
I said it before and I'll say it again...
I can't see Kagami turning into Tendou's enemy.
I also don't think Gatack zector will turn Kagami evil.

Let's wait and see :)

I agree there. I just got done watching 22. Great episode. Kabuto is a great series so far. The writing always surprises me; It's filled with humor and great plots and even plot twists. I'm probably not up to speed as everyone else is but I just can't see Gatack going evil. The way he was at the end of 22 was perfect. He doesn't have to fight Tendou. It's true the zecter was a hateful bastard. I could see it's potential for making a host evil. But the way Kagami put the hole in the ceiling and revieled the rainbow was poetic. He was in command. I just don't see them pulling a Leangle on Gatack. At least I hope not. I like Gatack as he was at the end of 22.

Though you know, it's kind of crazy we already have a new Rider. Sasword just arrived a few episodes ago and it feels like he's being pushed aside. But at least he's been given a great sub plot, with the whole worm thing going on. 20 was a great episode for his character and persona.

But now it's shifted so rapidly to Kagami and Gatack. And Daisuke has been out of the picture for a bit. would be nice to see Dragonfly hop back into battle sometime. I hope we see him again soon.

Digital Artist
such an excellent episode that 22 was!!! Kagami shines in this episode again. i really wanted to see him rescue Makoto-kun until we find out if Makoto-kun is really a Worm or not. i thought Kagami getting resurrected was kinda rushed and stuff, but it made sense so i didnt wonder about that for too long. i wonder who put the Zecter belt on him. Gatack was awesome! his design is awesome and his Cast Off form is even better. i'm really glad to see him have a jumping Rider Kick. Tendou must be wondering how Kagami become a Rider again. cant wait to see more of this unfold.

One of the greatest parts of the story from episode 22 was this....
The Worm stood back up to save(though it wouldn't of matter much with the armor and all) Gatack/Kagami.

That would prolly spark up one of the older debates on whether or not all worms are menacingly evil.
There was that one worm thought killed criminals only. And now this one, while I may be forgetting something.
But I think the next big unfolding is gonna be a talking worm. (as in one that talks in worm form)
It could talk to Kagami and tell him exactly what the worms plan on doing, forcing another argument between the two beetles.

I just thought of something for the Kabuto vs. Gatack thing. Since the next episode will have to do with Hioyri(sorry, can't spell the name correctly). She think Kabuto killed her parents. Since the Gatack Zecter was just made. Kagami gets the Rage to want to get Kabuto. He will end up doing it anyways like before as Zabee anyways. So with that. That will probaly why they will be rivals/Enimies for revenge and stuff.

It's Judgement Time!
Xarin said:
That would prolly spark up one of the older debates on whether or not all worms are menacingly evil.

Well that's something that makes you think. I believe, right now, that Worms could just be creatures by themselves. Bugs. Their nature is to blend in and adapt to breed without threat. Well to do that they mimick humans all the way down to their deepest emotions. They literally have a copy of the humans conscience in them now. I believe it's possible that this can form a defect or disorder among the Worms. If you notice in Sasword's case. He's a worm (it seems.). However his human persona still has the strength to break free and become independant. It conflicts with the worm.

I think naturally, Worms might not have any feelings or emotions. They are just bugs, creatures who breed and mimick. But when they mimick the humans there are so many strong emotions that can have side effects to their nature.

In the case of Makoto-kun, the worm was in control the entire time. But he still had the dreams, emotions, and wishes of the child in him. And when he saw the rainbow of the moonlight... it actually became sad. It was stricken in awe, happiness, and sadness. It had uncontrollable emotion. And even though the worm's nature engaged, it still had this drive to save Kagami.

Worms themselves? Are probably evil by nature. If only because their way of living is a threat to the human race and we need to wipe them out before we are wiped out.

However, I feel because the worms mimick and dawn the conscienceness of humans and the depth of their emotions, their memories, and all their habits, some Worms may end up growing a disorder where they go against their prime nature. They become either genuinely nice or develope strange eating habits (such as going after criminals or making deals with humans or even becoming doctors.)

Episode 22 does good to prove that the Worms can be overwhelmed by the emotions of the humans they mimick. But inherently, they are driven by evil means.

Like Unit Zero from Tenchi Muyo.

Wild speculation - Mishima is a worm, and eats pills to stay human.
And, Zect bosses want to sacrifice Tadakoro somehow to get Kagami on the path they want him to take.

Plus - paying for a giant meal, and renting the entire restaurant, with a measily silver fork? Assuming today's silver prices, that thing isn't worth 20 bucks (U.S.). Unless the designer or the name was really, really, really valuable.

As for worms, they could be complex creatures. After all, you can't explain people in black and white. But so far we've seen quite a few examples of errant worm behavior.

rwar said:
Plus - paying for a giant meal, and renting the entire restaurant, with a measily silver fork? Assuming today's silver prices, that thing isn't worth 20 bucks (U.S.). Unless the designer or the name was really, really, really valuable.
I think that fork is from some kind of British designer brand, if my recollection is correct. That would make it more expensive than a 'mere' silver fork.