Descends From Shadows
Hi, I'm new to the whole RP thing so I just have a couple questions before I submit a character.

1. Can I use a rider I designed for a fanfic but create a new character for it?

2. Would it be possible to mix elements of different rider systems?
(Example: A rider that has a contract monster but uses Gaia Memories instead of Advent Cards.)

3. I find the Fantasia race to be rather interesting with the "Human Form/True Form" element. Though I'm curious, I get that they're angelic in nature, but what sort of restrictions do they have in terms of true forms? Could they have the true form of say an elemental sprite or something like that?

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
@ D-Lord165 reading your profile it has been approved.

@ Iota, I am still going over your profile, but everything appears to in order. Though in terms of the memories please limited them down to a few. But otherwise it is approved

@ guncannon109 here are the answers toward the questions.

1) Yes, I am allowing original character (riders) provided you have a visual image to give players an idea what he/she looks like in rider form. Even original riders must be limited in their arsenal and what they can do not to come off overpowering.

2) No.

3) Fanstasians are not necessarily angelic in appearance and can come in various forms.

And to everyone, I'm currently fighting a bit of depression right now derived from a current matter and slammed into another one this morning from a different matter. So, I'll be slow to respond. Sorry

Just a passing through RP'er
The memories that Eternal have are: T3 Eternal, T3 Zone, T3 Inferno, and T3 Judge. Is that good with you MagiPink?

I'm trying to find a rider designation for Helios from the other game while trying to make a non-rider bio for Josiah (David). How would that work out?

Kryptonian Pride
This sounds like a lot of fun. I may have to just write up a bio for it. Only problem is deciding whether to create a Rider character or a character in a more supportive role.

Princess of Equesteria
I have some good news and bad news for everyone.

The good news:

Shall be reviewing profiles this coming week. The reason I've been offline is mainly needing to do a full seven day stretch putting hours in work to support myself and help out at home. Thank you all for your patience.

The bad news:

Internet Explorer decided to give me this message each time I logged onto HJU and using google chrome now, which seems to be working okay. But this is not the major bad news. Friday I'll be going to the doctor with my mom. No, it's not having to do anything with me, but I am concerned about my mom let's leave it at that.

Moving along...

guncannon109 cannot approve your profile. This came after much debate over the week and for the following reasons. The first comes from her name being too close to my Shiro (Kiva) character. The next comes from her background how if...if I'm reading this correct how a child from Fanstasia came to the human world. With exception of a few being born half human and half fanstasian, others from Fanstasia departed into the human world during Aesir's attack. The next this is set in modern time in the US, do not understand her village being attack with the Royal Family. And last, the profile feels really lacking in character. Sorry, you're welcome to try again though.

@Iota, that's fine.

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Sounds like a plan and look forward to seeing it. Just re-edit the post than adding another post if I may suggest. And again, sorry everyone didn't expect to be pulling a near two week shift to take so much out of me. I plan to post on monday during my day off.

@DaftBlue, I look forward to seeing your profile too. It truly does make me feel happy that so many are taking an interest in this.

EDIT:

Please do not ask me about Gaim being available for this game. The reason comes down to this decision that until I know exactly about this rider from a few episodes do not expect him to be accessible.

Last edited:
is Mayor of Farmville
Name: Misaki Matsumoto

Race: Human

Origin: Earth

Designation: Kamen Rider Kuuga

Gear: Arcle belt

Appearance:
23j0jyu.jpg

Rider Appearance:
14lssvp.jpg

(Standard Mighty Form)

Bio: Though the story of Misaki, as well as her becoming a Kamen Rider, is set in the modern-day Earth, the tale of Kuuga actually stretched farther back. It all began when the Ancient Spirits, deciding that the land of Fantasia is able to thrive without their presence, created various enchanted items that contained a piece of their powers so that Fantasia may remain safe even when they were gone. One such item was the Arcle Belt, which was passed on to a kingdom allied with the kingdom Raina Mochizuki's family belonged to. Surely enough, the time came when the powers of the Arcle were called upon by that very kingdom -- Aesir's assault against Fantasia. During Aesir's attack, which occurred during Fantasia's New Year's Jubilee, a mighty warrior known only as Kuuga the Mighty stepped up, utilizing the power of the Arcle to battle against Aesir and his forces alongside a united force formed to allow the Royal Family to escape to Earth. Because of his power, Kuuga the Mighty, who was skilled in hand to hand combat, and is able to call upon weapons based on different forms, was placed in the rear guard of the united force. Despite his power, however, Kuuga the Mighty was killed in action, The Arcle sent hurtling through the same portal the Royal Family used in order to escape.

Since that time, the once-beautiful land of Fantasia has become a barren, corrupt wasteland under Aesir's rule, the Arcle belt wielded by the legendary Kuuga the Mighty lost forever -- or so it seems. What was lost, would eventually be found. In the case of the Arcle, it would be the start of a new legend, and of a new Hero.

Misaki, for the most part, is a normal girl living a rather normal life. Starting with when she was a child, she was raised by upstanding and loving parents, who were able to provide for her needs, and occasionally her wants. Growing up from a cute little girl to a voluptuous, well-endowed young woman, Misaki gained a reputation at her high school, not just with her looks, which made her the crush of so many young men, but also of her diligence, consistently ranking in the upper echelons of the school exams. Little would she, or anyone else, realize what fate has in store for her.

Attending what would seem to be a routine class-wide field trip for upperclassmen, Misaki, along with a few of her friends, were exploring a temple in Kyoto, the old capital of Japan. While going about and taking pictures of the place, Misaki suddenly began having weird visions. Noticing her friends looking at her oddly, Misaki waved off their concerns, attributing it to thirst. However, despite quenching that thirst with a bottle of Gatorade given to her, the visions just became clearer and more vivid. Though weirded out by the visions, Misaki also felt that the visions were compelling her to find something from within the temple. Finally finding her much-needed break, Misaki quietly slipped away from her friends, the visions guiding her along the temple, through areas most people were not allowed to go. Finally arriving at a secluded area of the temple, Misaki found under a dwarf tree a red orb lying among the pebbles. Curious as to what it was, Misaki promptly picked it up. Without warning, the red orb began to glow, forcing her to cover her eyes as a blinding light began to envelop the area. It was at that instant that the blue orb disappeared from her hand, instead forming into a mystical silver belt around her waist, which doesn't seem to want to come off. Slightly scared, not just with the belt, but also the flash of light, Misaki started to look around, hoping that nobody noticed her. Unfortunately for her, it was fool's hope, as she found that someone -- or rather something -- had noticed her: a throng of Shadow Golems. Naturally, Misaki backed away with fear, as the Shadow golems approached her in a threatening manner. Just as she was about to scream for help, however, she began to see another vision -- that of a red armored warrior with a bug-like helmet. Though she didn't really understand why or what, she instinctively began performing mysterious hand movements, causing the belt to activate and forming a black and milky-white armor to form around her body. Feeling a sort of power course within her, Misaki suddenly felt less afraid, and began to engage the Shadow Golems in combat. Though her movements were rather awkward due to her not being trained as a warrior, Misaki relied on the new power to see her through, which seemed to have affected the Shadow Golems.

After a rather exhausting and awkward fight, Misaki finally defeated the Shadow Golems. Just as she was about to vacate the area in hopes of avoiding security, she was approached by one Raina Mochizuki, who seemed to have witnessed the battle. Commenting on how awkward she looked trying to fight the Shadow Golems, Raina told Misaki to come with her, offering to train the buxom young woman to become a better warrior.

Since that time, Misaki has learned of the past of the Arcle belt, as well as of the previous user of the Belt, giving her the easy decision of dubbing her new form "Kamen Rider Kuuga". As the new Kuuga, Misaki has cast her lot with the Guardians, hoping not just to protect the world from Aesir's forces, but also delve deeper into the mystery of the Arcle. Deep in her heart, Misaki feels as if she was destined to have the belt for some reason...

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
After much debate consider the profile approved. I must sincerely apologize to everyone and shall be posting all those who were approved later tomorrow. Past few days had one incident after the other that simply is....now laughable. I dare not speak the question that lies on the boarder of my mine. Now it is off to do my last two profiles and then work on a different one, alongside a project. The last part is a surprise. I've said too much.