Princess of Equesteria
Decided that I give a particular favorite rpg another reboot. Many of you might recognize this plot line from a former rpg of mine. There will be a few changes along the way. Like the name for example. At the time sounded catchy, but after some realization that it already belonged to a Kamen Rider null that idea out.

What are dreams exactly? In the dictionary dreams are defined simply as a sequence of images that appear involuntarily to the mind of someone who is sleeping, often a mixture of real and imaginary characters, places, and events. What if I were to tell you dreams are more than just that? Where a dream momentarily submerges your unconscious self-glimpsing into that of another world or gives birth to new ideas. What you’re experiencing is the world known as Fantasia communicating to you one way or another. Fantasia is the mirror world of our own save for its inhabitants. The citizens of Fantasia are a variety that can only be describe as within a dream. Both humanoid and beast-like in appearance live their lives no differently than yours or mine. Though their civilization runs more differently divided into several kingdoms, are said to been bless by the Ancient Spirits themselves.

Like parents’ watching their children the deities observed the kingdom flourished and thrived without divine intervention. With the Ancient Spirits presence no longer needed forged several treasures containing part of their power. Amongst the divided countries the Enchantic Kingdom had been chosen as the recipients making it the pillar. Their departed words that these gifts will save two worlds entrusted them only to be wielded by the royal family, a member of their royal court, a royal guard or knight. This sacred duty passed down from generation-to-generation still unknowingly of this second world to whom the deities speak. For amongst the Ancient Spirits one did not share the same viewpoints as the others and often rose up against them to destroy all that they created. His name stricken from records to the other deities was called Aesir.

Weaken Aesir dare not to extract his revenge on them and their creations slept for centuries. Now without the Ancient Spirits presence detected within Fantasia started to regain his strength and gathered followers to serve him. It was on the Enchantic Kingdoms New Year’s Jubilee did Aesir made his move. However, Aesir’s intention was anticipated as such by such the Ancient Spirits had taken precaution by adding a triggering mechanism to respond if the seal had been broken. A portal into the Human World (Earth) tore open to provide long enough for the Royal Family to escape with that entrusted to them and sealing the door between the two worlds forever. With the treasures lost to them, Fantasia turn to a place of darkness under Aesir’s rule. What became of the royal family that escaped? That lays within itself a mystery. As the years passed between the two worlds Aesir confidence is shattered by the presence of that what eluded him. Location: Earth. Unable to break the barrier that prevents him crossing into that world formulates a new plan.

Rules:

1) No godmoding or power playing without my permission (in some cases with villains might be allowed.)

2) If you are unable to post for a while, please have someone (other than myself) cover for you in the meantime. I would like to also add that upon ones request their character(s) can be NPC.

3) Due to IRL that throws curves in our paths on a daily basis trust that everyone will post. If a player does not post within a month's timeframe their character(s) the second rule shall be implied.

4) Pay attention to the posts. This is quite imperative not only that we interactive with other players, but include we’re not leaving anyone behind.

5) Bios are required. The limit of roles that a player may have is up to five (this includes myself). Canon-roles are highly discouraged from their respective show. Be creative how their powers derived from this alternate world.

6) No using real life actor/actresses for one’s character(s). Using anime/game/artistic images are permitted for they allow more creativity.

7) This is a mature thread. Even though this is a mature thread, there shall be no sex. Relationships are acceptable. If you have multiple characters limited one to being in with another player.

8) No one liners

9) Keep the drama at the door please. If you have problems with someone do not be posting on the OOC/Sign-Up and Main thread. Have a problem? Deal with it via PM to that person.

10) Please do not ask for a rider to be place on reserved for you. If another player expresses an interest in a character(s) that has been posted I shall review both applications equally.

11) Have Fun.

Kamen Rider Guardians:

Kamen Rider Kivala – Claimed by me.
Kamen Rider Kiva – Claimed by me.
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko – Profile being revised
Kamen Rider W – Profile being revised.

Shadow Legion:

Will be posted tomorrow evening.

Neutral Riders:

Kamen Rider Wizard – Claimed by me.

NPC:

Will be posted tomorrow evening.

The following riders are off limits based upon the following reasons.

Decade and Diend – The ability to transform (and call) any riders is a little too much godmodding.

Den-O – Basically a rider with the ability to travel in any point of time with an Imagin.

Here is the skeleton profile to be used.

Name: Raina Mochizuki

Race: Half Human/Half Fantasia

Origin: Earth

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Kivala

Gear: Kivarra

Appearance:
[hide] 290172.jpg[/hide]

Rider Appearance:
[hide]he_rider_under_the_moonlight_by_yuuyatails-d355sty.jpg[/hide]

Rider Appearance (Name Pending Upgrade Form):
[hide]Kamen_Rider_SAGA_rendered_by_aqua_panda.jpg[/hide]

Faction: Kamen Rider Guardian

History: As a young child Raina was raised to live a normal childhood much as possible felt out of place amongst the other children on her block and at school. While most children would often share or exchange their lunches Raina had been forbidden by her mother’s wishes. For unlike the other children not only does Raina eat prepared meals (from home or at school) also required blood. Knowing of the stronger effects drinking human blood Raina’s mother substituted quite often animal blood in its place. When Raina was still an infant came across this when Raina refused to drink milk. Being a blood bank technologist at the St. June Hospital Raina had access into the freezer containing the samples of different blood types. Having inadvertently dropped into her lab coat, the 24 month infant found. In all right Raina’s mother should have been horrified to see the infant lapping hungrily the spill blood was happy to see her child taking to it like milk.

Aware of the necessity Raina’s mother saw the danger within providing her daughter’s particular need. By insisting staying longer hours and doing most of the research in the comfort of her own home avoided from stealing the hospital directly. In time Raina was introduced into more solid food her mother decided to see if animal blood used as a substitute. Measures were taken to conceal this from Raina’s father side of the family and friends alike. A reason deeply rooted in Raina’s mother side of the family.

Raina is the direct descendant of the Enchantic Kingdom’s royal family and crown princess. While the royal family were forced to leave their beloved kingdom blended into Earth’s time period one stood watch, Kivarra. As in the past the white wing partnerships were with the women of the royal bloodline alone. What came of the Ancient Relics entrusted to them were lost as they fled Fantasia, which made Kivarra’s duty more crucial nothing befell them. Raina and Kivarra’s fated meeting would take form upon Aesir’s forces entered the Human World. Without aide of the Kamen Rider Guardian Kivarra confronted Raina only they can defeat the Shadow Soldiers (low class knights of Aesir’s).

Kivarra warn the young princess that by adorning will awaken the darker nature that lied dormant within, Raina did not care what happen. What matters most importantly drive back the forces seeking to corrupt the Human World. Their given mission is to the missing Ancient Relics and those who are worthy to wield them. Kamen Rider Kivala may have the right to test ones worth is not the leader of the Kamen Rider Guardians.

Den-O – Basically a rider with the ability to travel in any point of time with an Imagin.

More to come stay tune.

is Mayor of Farmville
(Throwing my name back in the ring...with a different char image)

Name: Tamao Hitsugaya

Race: Half Human/Half-Fantasia

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Eclipse

Gear: Eclipse Gem (Implanted Directly in her body)

Appearance:
[hide]
ojo2ma.png
n1rree.gif
[/hide]

Rider Appearance:
erbxb5.jpg

Faction: Kamen Rider Guardians

History: An attractive young woman with a noticeably buxom chest, Tamao seems to be a high school girl of the kind one would be able to find anywhere in Japan. Even when one looks at her normal routine, one would notice that she does well with her academics, and she took interest in things that seem to interest teenagers, such as manga. However, Tamao mostly kept to herself, rather than actively seeking companionship from any of the students in her school, regardless of her gender. Nor did she show any particular interest in any of the clubs and student organizations that are in place at the school. Whenever school ended, Tamao was usually the first one out of the gate, often headed home. Though one might say she's anti-social, Tamao also held a secret that none of the other students at her school would ever know: that she was the direct descendant of one of the soldiers that accompanied the royal family of Fantasia when they escaped from Aesir's invading forces.

During that time (in which Tamao has yet to be born), the ever-loyal soldier kept watch over the Royal family, making sure that the Royal family is safe and sound on Earth. However, much like the people he has chosen to protect, the brave soldier also longed for his home in Fantasia, often looking up in the sky and lamenting over how much Fantasia has begun to decay under the iron fist of Aesir. It was one of those nights that the soldier found companionship with a woman that was headed home from her job at the office. Though their encounter was through a discussion over the stars in the sky, the two became attracted to one another, and eventually got married to each other. Later on, the woman, who also had the same long, red hair, gave birth to Tamao, and she and the brave soldier would go on to live a happy life. That is, until the soldier's health started to wane. Though he continued his duty to the Royal Family of Fantasia, he knew that as he is, he would not be able to protect them with his health continually declining. Because of that, he took the baby Tamao to an undisclosed location, and performed the ceremony of the Eclipse under the new moon -- a ceremony which allowed for the Eclipse Gem in his possession to be planted inside Tamao. Upon doing so, he promised himself that at the right time, he would tell Tamao about the gem, and of why he planted it inside of her.

That time did come eventually, when Tamao grew up into a lovely young woman practically resembling her own mother. The soldier, who was bedridden at that point, called Tamao to his side, and began to explain his origins, how she came to be, and most importantly, the ceremony of the Eclipse Gem, which would give her power beyond belief. It would be a bittersweet time for the young Tamao, as she would witness her father breathe his last breath, finally succumbing to the disease that ailed him for so long.

Since that time, Tamao has taken upon herself the task of looking over the descendant of the Royal Family -- Rain Mochizuki -- from a distance. It was a task she did dutifully on top of the normal human thing to do, which was to attend school and get good grades. Whenever she was not busy with studying or training her body for the upcoming battle against Aesir's forces, she would occupy her time with reading the latest manga, with her current favorite being "High School of the Dead".

Princess of Equesteria
At this point I'm not going to approve any profiles until I add the NPC information and when we've got more than a few players. I shall try to contact Zig's with permission to use some of this characters to the NPC list as they were great characters and don't want to leave those out.

This will be done later this evening as right now getting geared to go to work.

Name: Sajousha Kujo/ C-moon

Race: 1/2 Human 1/2 Fantasia

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Ghost

Gear: dark typhoon belt

Appearance:
[HIDE]Pucci.png[/HIDE]

Rider Appearance: [HIDE]ghost_jpg_by_dioceasar-d63f17r.jpg[/HIDE]

Faction: The Fallen

History: Story of C-moon: Back when fantasia thrived their existed one, who was cast out of the guardians on false pretenses. He was charge with being the Diver, a being that would destroy all of Fantasia. He was given the mark of the Fallen. This mark represent that one is he was never to be trusted by anyone, never to find love, and never to see his family again. He runs to find his wife. But when he goes to her house he finds dead being devour by a demon. "They thought this pissant was me." he then proceeds to beat the outcast into submission. When he awakes he's in the arms of the real Diver in his fantasia form. "I've Caught the Diver your highness, he was finishing off his wife" he said with a smirk. He was cast into a forest were he lost his sight. One day, while in the forest, he heard a voice tell him "Your no longer alone I shall guide you to a vessel. With this vessel you must destroy the Diver. Take this my young Typhoon." he then gives him the dark typhoon belt. When C-moon puts on his belt and was teleported to earth, where he finds Sajousha Kujo.
Story of Sajousha Kujo: Sajousha was a always unfortunate. He was born with a serious case of lung cancer. He was never allowed out of his hospital bed and family never came to visit. One day a new nurse came to visit him. She started visiting him frequently and leaving him gifts. One day she came out and told him she was in love with him. He couldn't believe his ears, finally something good in his life. He told her he was particularly partial to her and they started dating with in the confines of the hospital. One day she stopped coming to see him. He asked his doctor where she was he replied "In ICU she was attack by man and left for dead." after this he went into a state of deep depression. On the day he decide he couldn't do it anymore, C-moon appeared before him. "You and I have a common problem." he said. "What do You mean what are you, who are you?" Sajousha asked. " I am Cerverous Moon but you may call me C-moon. Our common enemy is the Diver, he wants to destroy both our worlds but you must accept your role, though I may become part of you and take away your illness you can not let anyone interfere with your mission to kill the diver." extending his hand towards Sajousha. Sajousha grabs his hand and says "My name is Sajousha Kujo but can call me Sajou." a light shines bright and C-moon is absorbed into his body and the dark typhoon belt appears on him and changes him into Kamen Rider Ghost. With their combined strength they journey to hunt down the Diver aid the guardians whenever he can in anyway possible before both their worlds are destroyed.
the mark of the fallen [HIDE]ouroboros042.gif[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Gatack Striker you've been approved thus far and will make the update later tomorrow afternoon.

kamen rider advent had to review it several times before I could make a decision. While, likely can see Aesir (main antagonist) to have given the mark in the first place making the Ancient Spirits (Aesir's brethern) to be doubted from the Guardians. Feel that the profile could be flushed out a little more to be honest. And this mention of another character residing within him needs a picture. As of right now you're character is in pending.

Gatack Striker you've been approved thus far and will make the update later tomorrow afternoon.

kamen rider advent had to review it several times before I could make a decision. While, likely can see Aesir (main antagonist) to have given the mark in the first place making the Ancient Spirits (Aesir's brethern) to be doubted from the Guardians. Feel that the profile could be flushed out a little more to be honest. And this mention of another character residing within him needs a picture. As of right now you're character is in pending.

i am going to resubmit but change my story abit

RESUBMIT
Name: Sajousha Kujo/ Hikari Kuruso

Race: 1/2 Human 1/2 Fantasia

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Ghost

Gear: dark typhoon belt

Appearance:
[HIDE]Pucci.png[/HIDE]
[HIDE]2288-1276863129.jpg[/HIDE] Hikari Kuruso

Rider Appearance: [HIDE]ghost_jpg_by_dioceasar-d63f17r.jpg[/HIDE]

Faction: The Fallen

History: Story of Hikari: Back when fantasia thrived their existed one, who was cast out of the guardians based off his dark idea. He was charge with being a member the fallen for his thoughts that fantasia should exclusive only to the people of Fantasia.He also believed that they should go to the earth and destroy it. For this heresy he was given the mark of the Fallen. This mark represent that one is he was never to be trusted by anyone, and never to see his family again. He runs to find his wife so they can flee. But when he arrives at his home he find her dead. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Just as he wakes up he finds that his face was being sown back on. He heard a voice tell him "Your no longer alone my bretheren. I too believe Fantasia needs change. Under me you shall be my first general. I shall guide you to a vessel capable of being a rider. With this vessel you must destroy the Guardians. Take this my young Typhoon. Just remember Aesir is law." he then gives him the dark typhoon belt. When Hikari puts on his belt and was teleported to earth, where he finds Sajousha Kujo.
Story of Sajousha Kujo: Sajousha was a always unfortunate. He was born with a serious case of lung cancer. He was never allowed out of his hospital bed and family never came to visit. One day a new nurse came to visit him. She started visiting him frequently and leaving him gifts. One day she came out and told him she was in love with him. He couldn't believe his ears, finally something good in his life. He told her he was particularly partial to her and they started dating with in the confines of the hospital. One day she stopped coming to see him. He asked his doctor where she was he replied "In ICU she was attack by man and left for dead." after this he went into a state of deep depression. On the day he decide he couldn't do it anymore, a man appeared before him. "You and I have a common problem." he said. "What do You mean what are you, who are you?" Sajousha asked. " I am Hikari Kuruso a member of the fallen. We have a common enemy. They are known as the guardians. It's my understanding that their is one on this plain of existence already. They want to destroy both our worlds. But we together can purge them of existence you must accept your role, though I may become part of you and take away your illness you can not let anyone interfere with your mission to kill the guardians before they do you any more wrong." extending his hand towards Sajousha. Sajousha grabs his hand and says "I may not know whats going on, but my name is Sajou and I will join you." a light shines bright and Hikari is absorbed into his body and the dark typhoon belt appears on him and changes him into Kamen Rider Ghost. With their combined strength they journey to hunt down he guardians. The war of rider begins now!!!
the mark of the fallen [HIDE]ouroboros042.gif[/HIDE]

Princess of Equesteria
After consideration of the newly submitted profile must regretfully decline. The first entry was okay needed at the time a little more depth and less dialogue in it. The second one just had me scratching my head more. Both stories of the two characters were lacking again. If Hikari was serving dark ancient spirit, Aesir from what I am taking from this one correctly can understand his reasoning wanting to kill the Guardians. The next thing I'd like to bring up is the faction you've place them under is wrong. There are three factions, not four. The Guardians (good), Shadow Legion (bad) and Neutral Riders. Those are the only ones available.

The last thing that I'd like to bring up is that the resubmitted profile be re-edited from the previous one. Again, I am sorry that I must decline this profile. You are welcome to try again, but as it stands at the present cannot accept it.

Just a passing through RP'er
IT LIVES!!!! OMG!!!

I'll post my characters later on. Good to see this back!

Edit: I'll post up my three characters with revised Rider identities later on.

Last edited: