[CASTING CALLS] Kamen Rider Guardians

I know this is gonna sound crazy but why don't we move the story along a bit farther with just the three of us first. Everyone seems to be on hiatus or busy. To keep this alive, I don't mind playing the villains for until more people show up. Of course, the decision is still up to you Magi.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
I know this is gonna sound crazy but why don't we move the story along a bit farther with just the three of us first. Everyone seems to be on hiatus or busy. To keep this alive, I don't mind playing the villains for until more people show up. Of course, the decision is still up to you Magi.

It does not sound crazy and it is food for thought. Sorry for the delay with the response. I've been focus on trying to get hours at work due to the lack of them past few days. Also have a few other matters that stressful to say at the least. Gatack said he'll have a post up and I'm going to grant him that knowing how things can be with work. The deadline for everyone who has not posted still remains in effect.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Decided to remove the deadline for now. I really do not wish to give up, so, I won't. Must apologize everyone recently lost my phone and found it just last night after three days. Isn't that how it goes? You look in one place after several times only to find it there.

I'll be posting this Thursday as it is my day off.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
The post will be posted on Monday. Forgive me everyone, my eight week old kitten needed to be taken into the vet. He's okay, hyper as ever, but will be doing fine. The post will be full length.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
How I hate writer's block. I've got the whole thing pictured in my head, but there's one part of the paragraph that eludes me right now. If I don't get it up tonight it shall be during the week save for Thursday (thanksgiving) and the day after. Reason why Friday, is due to the fact that I don't get out of work until that morning and going to crash.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
What a weekend this has been. With that aside hope that everyone had a wonderful time with family/friends this Thanksgiving. We shall resume gameplay this upcoming Monday. As for myself personally speaking having work in retail need a few days to unwind from the recoil. I'm working on a post.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Let me first most apologize about not having my post up. Work has been busy past few weeks and recently had a scare this previously Sunday. As tomorrow is my day off, I plan to focus on getting a post together soon. Truly I am sorry.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Terms of the game

Past few weeks I've been busy with work and few IRL matters needed bit of downtime. I hope that everyone had a splendid Christmas and today shall be posting a post and we'll resume. Again, I'm sorry for keeping everyone waiting, but there were (and are) few things that had taken priority first.

Galaxian

Lurker
Sorry I haven't posted anything on the RPG thread. This last couple of months have been... Hectic would be putting it mildly. I'll try to post something soon.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Sorry I haven't posted anything on the RPG thread. This last couple of months have been... Hectic would be putting it mildly. I'll try to post something soon.

I can definitely relate on that note so take your time okay? There's no rush, trust me. I'll be happy come January when I'm off work for a week and half. At that moment seriously need some downtime from quite a lot.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Expect a post from me in the next few days guys and do apologize for the delay. Things have not been kind and now currently waiting for someone to come over in order to jump my mom's car. I am hoping that due to this frigid weather it's only the battery.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
A deep apologize to everyone. The game is now back on track and will wait a few days before I do another advance. Having a week off from work and house to myself really have helped.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Let me start of by owing everyone a HUGE apology not getting a new post ready. The reason behind this was having my purse and few items in it stolen, so I wasn't in no mood to be doing much. Also currently looking into getting a second job too, but tomorrow on my day off shall read to see if there's any new posts and get us moving. Thank you for your super patience and understanding

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
I shall let you know, Iota. Guys, I cannot express in words how sorry I am to everyone. Past few weeks it has been one bad thing after another that I have been stressing out and going into more anxiety attacks. If...if things work out today on a matter of car issues, I'll be doing a post by the weekend due.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Great posts guys btw. I am sorry that my post schedule for today was not posted. This was brought about due two incidents that occurred last night, while the second one resolved the other is far worse. Long story short, somebody recklessly hit the back bumper (or fender if you like to call it), just after we finished getting the needed repairs. While it will not cost as much (but still pricey) what hurts the most that the person responsible didn't bother to take responsibility for their actions.

Sorry for venting, but I will be submitting a post tomorrow evening after working on few paperwork. Mainly taxes, which are a pain.

EDIT: A post has been reschedule due to now having to do my own taxes and then deal with a few other matters. *sigh*

Last edited:

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Kamen Rider Guardians Closing

As I write this announcement my body is utterly shaking and feeling more sick by the passing second. Please understand that this is a heavy decision that I needed to make due to the following reasoning. By no shape does this involve any of you guys, but a reason dealing in my personal life right at this moment. It has been a difficult time with my mom at her employment and today she has resolved to be putting in her two week notice. While demanding that I seek another employment. So, I'm putting myself out there harder to find at least a second job...and considering moving out.

I am sorry to do this to everyone, but I cannot focus clearly on keeping this running any longer. I feel like I've let everyone down. I feel like a failure in life right at this moment too....

I'm sorry. I'm sorry...

To keep my mind sane, will be only be co-mod and participating in a few rpgs though.

But this project is closed. It will not be revived.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?