Princess of Equesteria
Summer has officially ended and the leaves adorning are already changing into lovely shades of red and marigold representing that fall was here. With the change of the season’s stores start gearing up for the holiday’s right around the bend in full décor. Located down within the central plaza merchants and shoppers move about their business take a moment to stare at the newly digital billiard board making an important announcement. Over the coursing of the past few weeks had been increasing alarming rate of vandalism and homicides within the city. Cooperating with the local authorities all forms of the media were restricted how much information to be shared with the people as investigations continued. This was done only on the public’s best interest to avoid generating mass terror as each crime scene held no apparent MO if it was done by a single person or an organized group.

Each crime scene markings both man-made and animalistic left the forensic team scratching their heads. Regardless of the necessary precautions being taken to keep little from the public’s attention rumors generated from a hybrid human down into an alien invasion. Rumors not are too far off or close from the actual truth and best left off not knowing for their own sake. Another world parallel kept the two worlds apart is starting to unravel allowing passage. An opportunity Aesir patiently awaited the opportunity as he gathered an army to retrieve what had been stolen and revenge on those who opposed his will. It is within one individual personal opinion making an exception keeping it tightly sealed wanting others to live a normal life. In search of the remaining ancient relics and those worthy of their powers fights back that wish to corrupt the world she was born into. As the interrupted announcement concluded the gathered crowd resided back to their own personal business. Outside Velazquez’s Jewelry store the sounds of its alarm pierce the evening night sky as the wooden doors slam open wide. A man dressed as Santa Claus burst from the establishment carrying an overstuffed duffle bag. “STOP!†an angry clerk stopping at the threshold.

Moving frantically amongst the crowd to avoid being caught by the authorities did stop being detected by a shadowy figure watching up from above. Matters such like this were better left off in the hands of the authorities rather than stepping in. It was never an interest to interfere with the enforcements’ duties deriving her way from the task at hand or needing to answer to them. However, with this culprit was an exception noting that she wasn’t the only one watching him flee the scene. From a distance the silhouette recognize them belonging to a lower class of Aesir’s soldiers feeding off the flesh and souls of humans. If these creatures were targeting the petty thief, then that man became an interest to her personally as well. What felt like hours spent running away from the crime scene ripped off the fake beard panting heavily as he slow down. “I got away….somehow…†the man spoke short of breath relieved if anything to have gotten away that easily. Dropping the loot down to catch his breath heard the sound of a motorcycle slowly driving up from behind. “Eh?†There straddled on what appeared to be an unusual customized bike was an armored clad female rider (at least from what he could tell from the moon’s light) staring at him silently with glowing red eyes.

“Wow…†Getting off the bike, “You’ve really got the whole Santa Claus thing completely wrong.†The fake Santa Claus eyes open more wide as the rider started approaching him casually.

“Who are you?! The man yelled drawing out a small pocket knife. Even with the culprit brandishing a weapon the mysterious rider continued approaching not remotely intimidated by his threat. For the moment what she needed to do was buy enough time to allow her true targets to catch up. Not a general ploy she’d like to use regardless if the man had committed a crime or not, but the temptation he presented she knew he’d be on their radar for a next good meal. You want this man so much?! Then come face me! The crimson red eye pieces glowed brightly.

Just a passing through RP'er
Daemon examined a recent crime scene that he was assigned to, his cold eyes scanning and taking in every detail that he could see. This one was a bit different from the others, it actually had a body left to examine. Judging by the separation of the two halves, the victim was most likely cut with a very large and sharp weapon, most likely a sword of some kind. The problem was, as Daemon analyzed, that it was too clean of a cut. As someone who specialized in fighting with an edged weapon, mainly his knife, he knew that it was nearly impossible to cut a body in half due to the fact that bones or other obstacles prevent an attack from bisecting a body as neatly as the one in front of him. That meant only one thing... that there was a Gaia memory involved with this incident.

Reaching into the pocket of the victim's jacket, Daemon extracted a cell phone. It was still working and hopefully he would be able to get some information from this. He carefully ducked under the yellow tape and nodded to the officers. Although he was no longer an official part of the police, his advice and investigation was highly prized. It also allowed him to tackle incidents such as these so that the police could spend more man-power into investigating more straight-forward cases.

"How unfortunate for a tragedy to happen during a time of celebration..." Daemon sighed as he shook his head. There was no use dwelling it for now.

Last edited:
Two months ago, up high on a snowy mountain where an old monastery stood, a pair of girls clad in robes were seen making their way to the main gates of the old structure. There to greet was an old bald man clad in an orange and red monk robe that appears to symbolize his high rank. He was stroking his beard in anticipation of their arrival. Upon nearing the old monk, the girls lower their hoods, revealing two young beauties as they bend on their knees in respect to the old master. "I have long been seeing images of a great darkness overshadowing the land where the sun rises with all its glory. In my visions, I've also seen warriors clad in armor confronting this darkness. Knowing the capabilities of both of you, I have foreseen a sign that you both play a big role in confronting the darkness will no doubt loom over that land," explained the old master with a serious tone. The girls proceeded to look at the other with concerned eyes as the old master stares off at the distance mountains.

"Young you both may be and inexperienced with the way of the world, I believe that your destinies are linked with the upcoming battle that the land would have to face. It may not be my place to decide your decisions nor fates but I'm telling you all I know for I believe that you two will be the key to victory in the upcoming battles that may plagued the land," continued the old master as he closed his eyes for a moment only to open them and then gaze at the girls. "Reiko. Cisne. The journey will be harsh and arduous. However, the decision is yours on whether you would carry forth on your journey and aid in the battles to come," remarked the old master with a serious tone as he addressed the girls. Reiko, whose right eye is covered with an eye patch took a short gaze at Cisne who appears to glaring back at her, both had a smile on their face as though they knew what they were both thinking, hinting a strong between the two. "Sensei. We have both grown up in the monastery for as long as you can remember. Surely, you must know what our decision would be. I have to admit, both of us lack any experience nor knowledge of the world but despite that doubt, we are prepared to do whatever it take to protect the land you speak of," responded Reiko with determination in her tone and eyes. Cisne nodded in agreement with Reiko as she shows the same determination in her eyes.

The old master had a smile etched on his face at the respond of both girls. "Truly honorable warriors. You two are my best students without a doubt," remarked the old master as he step forward and place his right hand on Cisne's shoulder while placing his other free hand on Reiko's shoulder. "You two are like children to me, so I want you both to do your best and avoid as much as you can. Remember, our teachings and never stray from the path of justice. Now, go forth to the land known as Japan," remarked the old master with an encouraging tone. "Yes!" exclaimed the girls in response as they bow their heads low in acknowledgement of the task they were bestowed with. With plane tickets given to them by the old master, they made their way to airport with aid from the village transport service with the image of a plane taking off filled the clear blue sky.

Two months after leaving the mountain, the scene shifts to a small temple located up a small hill near a town in Japan. The trees that surround the temple were decked with many hues of orange, yellow and red as the colorful array of leaves sway with the cool breeze. The sign of autumn is in the air. At the courtyard of the temple a young shrine maiden, who looks no older than 16 years old was seen sweeping up the fallen leaves of autumn, humming a sweet melody as she went. Suddenly, a speeding blur blew past her, blowing up the leaves that she had swept causing the ground to be littered with leaves. The girl was startled by the speeding blur only for her to recognize it as none than Reiko as she stops a few feet away from the girl. The young girl had a frown on her face as she watch Reiko who was also donning a miko dress perform some martial art moves with quickness and grace. "Mou! Reiko - chan! You've ruined my hard work! now I have to sweep them up again!" exclaimed the girl in exasperation. "Ah! Miko - chan! Sorry about that. But the sight of yellow leaves got me excited that I feel like training my moves," responded Reiko with a big smile as she rubs the back of her head in an apologetic manner. "For the last time, my name isn't Miko! It's Kimiko! A temple miko is a role I play, not my name! Besides, you could at least help me clean up the mess you made!" sulked Kimiko as she expressed her displeasure at Reiko for not remembering her name. "But Miko - chan. This scene won't last forever. I want to savor it while I continue my training," noted Reiko with a smile. "Mou!" exclaimed Kimiko with an irritated tone.

"Can you girls keep it down, I'm trying to nap here," remarked a voice from above. A quick look reveals a light brown haired girl laying on a branch in a tree. "Cisne - nesan!" exclaimed Kimiko with shock in her tone. "Again with napping? At least get down here and help me," remarked Kimiko as she addresses Cisne. "But the weather's nice up here and the wind is blowing wonderfully today," answered Cisne with a polite tone as she yawns a little. "Mou! You two may be great at martial arts but you're hopeless in chores," noted Kimiko with a frustrated tone. "Sorry," replied both Reiko and Cisne with casual tones. "If you're that sorry then help me out!" exclaimed Kimiko angrily. "There, there. I'll help," offered Reiko as she picks up a broom and proceeds to twirl it around in a martial arts manner. "Please do it seriously!" exclaimed Kimiko once again as she chase Reiko around the compound as Reiko continues to twirl the broom around.

"Sigh. Kids," sighed Cisne as she stares at the autumn evening sky. "It's been two months since we put up in this temple under the direction of our master who made the arrangements possible. However, it's been peaceful ever since," thought Cisne as she stares on. Suddenly, a slight gust of wind blew by, swaying the leaves till the point that some fall to the ground. "An ominous wind is blowing. Our time to act might be sooner than we think," muttered Cisne under her breath as she turned her gaze towards the city as the sun sets in the background.

is Mayor of Farmville
As the armored female rider stared down the fake Santa, a petty thief, another armored figure approached from behind. Sensing someone from behind, the thief wheeled around and pointed his blade toward the approaching stranger. The thief observed as the figure emerged from the shadows, the sliver of light revealing the blood-red and pitch-black armor the other figure wore. He then took note of the helmet the other figure wore: a bug-like helmet with ornate gold horns and blood-red eyes.

"S-stay back! I ain't lettin' nobody turn me in to the fuzz! Not even you weirdoes." the thief threatened, keeping the tip of his blade pointed at the other figure. However, the other figure -- Misaki Matsumoto, approached undeterred, taking note of the figure's shaking arm.

"Even though you give Santa a bad name by stealing, I could care less. But you better get out of here if you wanna live. There's something far worse than the cops out here looking to get you," Misaki warned the frightened thief, aware that some of Aesir's soldiers have already locked on to the thief. She then glanced over to the other rider, a person she recognized as her ally.

We might have to knock him out and hide him....

Princess of Equesteria
Though being only a few years had passed to Yuna Tachibana felt like nearly over a decade at last come to end watched as the second hand of the classroom’s clock moved forward in anticipation. For today marked the day of her elder brother’s Seto granted leave to visit his family for the holiday from the Special Forces. Like their parents, Yuna was quite proud of her brother’s passionate dream protecting and helping lives of many could not contain her excitement of his return despite the letters they had exchange. Busily the soft orange-hair young pre-teen stuffed her books and assignments into the school bag ignoring what the teacher was speaking to the class just as the bell sounded. Apologizing turning down her friends’ invitation going out to the indoor ice skate rink bounded quickly towards home in hopes to be there before Seto’s estimated time of arrival. As their home came into view Yuna slow down to catch her breath skimmed for her brother’s motorcycle park out front or in the driveway.

“What a relief†Yuna smiled softly at the absence of the bike adjusted the book bag strap making her way towards the kitchen door. Once inside the sweet aroma flooded outwards of mother’s continuous cooking for later in the evening. A few traditional sweets and favorites of the entire family, what really made Yuna hungry was the smell of red bell peppers sautéing on the stove. Taking time away from her cooking her mother smiled. Yuna knew their mother still held some mixed feelings never once stopped being proud of offering her support towards Seto’s decision, “Am I detecting the smell of red bell pepper…ramen noodles perhaps?†mischievously hinted only have her mother shake her head in disbelief. Hanging the heavy backpack over a coat rack Yuna walked over towards her mother.

“If this was your birthday then maybe yes†Yuna’s mother replied washing another bell pepper underneath cold water, “but since this is your brother’s home coming thought he’d like a good bowl of beef pepper stir fry instead. We’ve only a few white onions left so your father went next door to see if the neighbors would let us have a couple from their garden, but would you mind helping me and cut those down into strips?†If there was one thing didn’t mind doing was helping getting a meal together alongside either of their parents for each one cooking style was different. While to some might seem a little silly found that by performing this little task help create good memories and grow closer as a family. After her mother moved towards the cutting board Yuna switched the faucet toward hot ready to wash her hands before setting about to work. Closing her eyes imagine how things would unfold this evening, and the possibility of news that Seto would be granted permission to stay home until needed.

However, when Yuna’s eyes reopened the kitchen and her mother vanished replace what was the inside of a hospital waiting room. A sharp jolt of pain in the temple of her forehead Yuna slowly glance around recalling what she remembered was the last moment before the tragic incident. There had to be more than those last few happy moments but maybe like the physicians said were ones oppressed not wanting to remember. Sentiment another from within brushed lightly against her conscious was best for now let it be than be consume by despair. Yuna’s thoughts were interrupted as the close door reopened to a blonde hair young woman wearing a doctor’s coat and clipboard.

“Sorry for keeping you waiting Ms. Tachibana,†The woman glance up closing the door behind, “With your previous physician rather sudden dismissal I needed to review his notes before we do the checkup….may I call you by your first name?†The young pre-teen simple kept a calm composure knowing a deeper truth behind the physician departure as the one who now stood in the room to be human nor her fellow late co-workers true employer briefly nodded. “Thank you, Yuna. Now according Doctor Heger’s notes the medication and therapy have shown quite splendid results like to have a word with your caretaker. I’d like to speak with your brother about taking you off the medication and continue with the therapy sessions on bi-weekly basis. There does not appear any means to keep you on the medication as you have clearly not had any relapses.â€

------------------------------------

From within Fantasia’s main fallen kingdom Enchantic’s throne room now belonging to Aesir, the Ancient Spirit sits upon the Royal Family’s throne scrying over the events unfolding. Standing on his left side was a humanoid fox blue-hair woman; Kitsune brushing her tail bored watching Aesir’s underlings having all the fun it seems.

“My Lord? Do you wish that I should head to the Human World and proceed speeding up the…†Kitsune started until an unseen force of Aesir’s aura push her to the ground unable to move. Dispatching the images with a wave of his had seen enough for now stood up grabbing Kitsune roughly by the hair kneeling down to her level. In person Aesir appeared no differently than most of Fantasia’s inhabitants if not the strong aura that was unearthly. Kitsune’s thoughts were interrupted as he pulled back her head. “Aaahhhhhh….S-Sorry! I’m sorry! A thousand pardons for speaking….ahhhhhhâ€

“It would wise for you to be quiet†Aesir smirked coldly; “I have sent a few already ahead to oversee that my forces are harvested amongst weak hearted humans.†Roughly petting the top of her head, “Fret not my dear Kitsune, there might be a chance that even you can prove useful to me.†Kitsune growled lowly disliking being handling in such a demeaning manner follow as the Ancient Spirit rose up, “Why waste such talents of my finest warriors when there are those more expandable to gather the data needed.â€

Kitsune feared asking what he was seeking by watching the traitorous Ingram and these few that she had never seen before. Walking back to the throne sat down with his face pressed against the palm of his hand smiling more wildly. Dusting her fur and clothing the fox woman moved into a kneeling position staring at the images bit longer. How very troublesome it was playing the obedient one as she viewed him no differently like the rest. Truly a hindrance simply would have to wait until getting a chance to have some fun and if not…Kitsune will entertain herself by other means within Aesir’s forces. What furthermore information did the Ancient Spirit required exactly to halt sending one of the top elite like herself? There were some things that Aesir kept them mainly to himself save for one.

Stepping out into the light cast from the streetlight revealed a white bat-motif clad figure with purple and silver accents staring down on the man’s resolve. Everything was not black and white what might have drove the man to steal when goodwill toward men, women and children be expressed with one another on this season would still protect him. Kivala knew that his crime was wrong continued to feel strongly needed to be protected like everyone else. The man distracted by the arrival of another figure Kivala used the opportunity get close wrestling the blade from his hand. “You can trust me or not is irrelevant know that unlike the police you fear so much care much about your freedom or survival.†Balling her freehand into a fist striking the man down. Attempts convince the thief to flee while there was still time ended in failure would not seek reason for her own action or forgiveness prompted the unconscious’s man body against the streetlight.
“He’ll likely have a headache when he wakes up, but at least that will be the least of his con….†Kivala’s voice faltered feeling the ground beneath their feet shake violently jolted back onto her feet alerted time had run out. The thief’s pursuers had caught up to them more quicker than she had anticipated. From the darkness several mechanical-like golem with fire-feline hybrid hounds emerged from their hiding.

Daemon had remained at the crime scene for around an hour, trying to investigate any possible clues to the dopant's identity. Unfortunately, he was unable to find any pieces of evidence. That itself indicated that the dopant could have decided to test out the memory. There would be nothing that Daemon could do except for to wait for the dopant to go after his next victim.

Daemon sighed as he slowly began to walk home. The night was completely silent, strange considering the occasion. It was more likely for people to party and celebrate, but no sounds of joy or celebration reached Daemon's ears.

The sudden tremor caught him off guard, even though it was only for a millisecond. He quickly regained his footing before he looked around.

'Figures... Today was too uneventful,' Daemon thought to himself. He reached for his handgun and cocked it, quickly yet silently making his way towards the source of commotion before coming upon the other two riders. He made sure to stay out of sight, sticking to the shadows of an alley as he watched the events going on.

The night was cool and breezy as the day turn to dark and the only lights to brighten the darkened were the bustling city lights and the street lamps illuminating the street while decor lights glimmer in celebration of one the most anticipated time of the year. A celebration to mark the birth of a savior. However, the peaceful night that awaits the arrival of such a day will now lose that peace as dark events began to unfurl, revealing the start of a chapter where mankind will not soon forget.

Amidst the cool quiet night, running and panting could be heard as darkened footsteps raced down the hill side steps of a temple located near a small hill at the edge of town. Once at the foot of the hill, three shadowed figure draped in cloaks began to dash towards town with the sound of clogs clogging in their haste as the sound a bell that hung at the end of one of the figure's hair rang with a soft melody that hummed throughout the night sky. One of the figures running in front of the figure with the bell, turned it's head back as if to say something. "Your bell is going to wake up the whole neighborhood," whispered the figure with a somewhat annoyed tone. "This bell is part and parcel to my duty or did you forget," snapped the other figure. "Well...keep it down. You don't want the enemy to know we're coming," remarked the figure in response. "Like your talking is not going alert them of our presence. Some stealthy martial artist you are," replied the other figure with a pout like tone. "Like you're any better. You're not even a martial artist," remarked the figure. "Cut it out both of you. It's not like everyone don't know that we're out patrolling every night," quipped the figure running behind them with a calm tone.

The dim street lamps lit the street as their dim glow revealed partially the identities of the three shadowed figures to be the group consisting of Reiko, Kimiko and Cisne as they head further into the city. "Besides, do we even need these cloaks?" inquired Cisne as she pulls her hood down only to be greeted by an old granny as they passed by her house. "What's the point on sneaking up on them if they can see your face? Besides, the whole mysterious thing is cool," noted Reiko with an excited tone. "I agree with Cisne - nesan. Everyone in the neighborhood practically know us and this cloak is unfashionable and heavy. I'm taking it off," remarked Kimiko with an exasperated tone as she removed her cloak and tuck it between her arms in which Cisne follow suit. "Aww...you two are no fun," pouted Reiko as she reluctantly removed hers. With the cloaks off, the three began to pick up speed while being dressed in miko outfits with Kimiko's being more elaborate as hers seemed to represent a demon hunting theme. As the scene shifts to the middle of town, the three caught a glimpse of a man in a santa suit running which prompted them to halt their advance in order to assess the situation. "What was that?" inquired Cisne with a hint of curiosity in her tone. "That looks like some man in a santa costume. I wonder what he's running from?" remarked Kimiko with a thoughtful gaze. "It's santa! I'm going to get presents from him!" rejoiced Reiko as she dashed after him, dodging pedestrians as she went.

"Oh my," exclaimed Cisne with a sigh as she place her palm on her forehead. "Reiko! Mou!" exclaimed Kimiko with exasperation as she dash after her with Cisne reluctantly following her. At this time, Reiko, being a skilled martial artist, decided to follow the man in the santa suit by taking the high ground which ended up with her jumping the roof of building as she locked her sights on him. Upon spotting Reiko leaping from building to building, Cisne decided to take the easy way up and that is to fly. Cautiously looking around to ensure no one was looking, Cisne spread her swan like white wings and took to the skies as she flies after Reiko with Kimiko tailing them from the ground. As Reiko was jumping around, she noticed that the fake santa stopped his frantic fleeing near a dark alley way which prompted her to stop her advance near the edge of a nearby building as she proceeded to crouch by it and observe the situation. Due to the height, Reiko could barely hear nor actually what actually transpired through her one eye as she watch the fake being knocked unconscious and laid to rest by a nearby lamp post as well as the arrival of two riders. One thing for certain to her is that they're interfering with Santa's mission to bring smiles to children all over the world. At least that is what is going on in her mind.

Without much hesitation, Reiko reach into her pouch that was tied to her waist and produced a buckle which she proceeded to place in front of her waist. The buckle then came to life as metal pieces shot out from it forming a belt around her waist. After that, Reiko removed her eye patch, revealing a glowing red eye as she proceeded to take out a card deck that has a swan like symbol engraved on it. "Henshin!" exclaimed Reiko as she slides the deck into the slot that is embedded in the middle of the buckle. As though by magic, an orb began to grow as it engulfs her entirely while mirror images of a white armor twirl around her within the confines of the orb. Suddenly, the orb fades away revealing Reiko who is now donning a white swan motif full body armor. Cisne, at this point, noticed the transformation and was about to fly towards Reiko but was too late to stop her as Reiko proceeded to leap off the building and drop to the ground below. "That stupid girl," muttered Cisne with frustration as she dove down after her.

Before anyone could say or do anything, the white armored Reiko landed with a loud thud, right smack in the middle of the alley way which puts her in between the two riders. White feathers began to rain down the alley way as Reiko proceeded to rise to her feet from her crouching position. "I am the beauty that lights the stars. I am the maiden that protects the smiles of children," narrated Reiko as she did a few poses. "I am justice. I am Kamen Rider Femme," announced Reiko as she displayed a Sailor Moon like pose while proceeding to point her finger at both riders. "Villains who seek to ruin Christmas by taking out Santa Claus. My fists shall deliver justice upon you!" exclaimed Reiko confidently as a cold breeze blew by leaving an awkward silence. "Who would like to feel my wrath first? Bat - chan or you, Bug - chan?" challenged Reiko as she points first at Kivala and then to Kuuga. Before anyone could say anything, a fist came crashing down on Reiko's helmet as Cisne knocked her head hard causing Reiko to cringe forward. "Ouch! What was that for?" quipped Reiko as she rubs the top of her head. "Read the situation, stupid!" scolded Cisne as she suddenly turn her attention to the two other riders. "Please forgive this stupid girl for not understanding the situation," apologized Cisne as she placed one hand behind Reiko's head and forced her to bow alongside her in apology. "But Cis - chan, what about the kitties and dollies around us? I can tell that they're there. There's even someone snooping around back there," noted Reiko as she points towards where Daemon is hiding, her red eye glowing behind the shade of her visor. "So you can read your surroundings. But that doesn't excuse you from interfering with their jobs," remarked Cisne angrily as she nudges the top part of Reiko's helmet while putting her in a head lock. "Cis - chan. Stop," replied Reiko as she struggles in Cisne's grip in which their actions made the situation even more awkward.

Daemon face-palmed at the newcomers' immature disposition. They treated their positions as Riders in a manner unlike a child with a new toy. Their childishness and carefree demeanor, for the lack of a better term, pissed Damon off.

'It's disgusting,' he thought darkly to himself as he clenched his jaw. 'They treat this as if it's a game. They treat the attacks like they don't exist and they choose to completely ignore the losses of the people around them. They choose to act like children when people are dying around them. It makes me sick.'

Daemon brought his hood of his jacket up before he stepped out of the alleyway, his gun still unholstered even though he knew that that a simple mundane firearm would do absolutely nothing. His driver is still around his waist, bereft of the Eternal memory.

He turns to Reiko and Cisne and even though his face is hidden behind his hood, they can feel his eyes burn as he glares at them.

"I was simply observing the situation. Nothing more nor less. I will not be lectured by a child that refuses to grow up."