Kamen Rider Ghost - Episode 47: "Agreement! Each Person's Resolve!"

8_1.jpg

Now I just trade in this Ghost Driver for a Doron Changer and my Kakuranger cosplay will be complete!

This week: Adel confesses, Onari LOSES HIS SH**, Alia gets mind wiped, the Sage Rider Henshins, and even the Makotos don't seem sure which of them is which anymore.

so no one watches Ghost anymore?

I for one is not interested on this series after Adel got the throne and the Ganmaizers appear. Tried watching episodes 40+ and O M G IT'S SO GENERIC YOU GUYS!

And I have no hope for the gaming doctors..

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
I'm watching Ghost, and I don't really find it generic as such. It's got unusual ideas here and there, but I do like that the three main characters' stories keep flowing, converging and doing their own thing again after a while.

On the whole I've enjoyed it more than Drive, but I'll admit it doesn't really feel like they're building up to a big finale. Still, I've stuck with it despite being largely burned out on toku for the last few months.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
The whole series has been underwhelming and boring, about every episode since Mugen debuted contains the exact same elements:

- Adel muttering to himself his crazy plains and how he's the world
- Igor comes out and speaks devilishly only to disappear quickly after getting slapped
- Incredibly cheesy motivational-like lines from the supporting characters
- Every fight = Ghost Mugen, Deep Specter, Necrom VS 3 Ganmizers of your choice
- Every fight ends with a triple Rider Kick, with each of the Riders saying the same line before activating their finisher

etc etc, the pacing is awful, the cheesy lines don't work (seriously who the *** changes their mind on things because Takeru talks to you for one minute)

And also they've blatantly made Mugen absolutely OP (even more so than Wizard Infinity), so dragging this whole series out when you know Ghost can probably single-handedly finish all the villains off himself is kinda pointless.

Shining~
I admit that lately watching Ghost sometimes feels like a chore, but eh, we're near the ending anyway, so might as well finish it.

- The memory scene makes me wonder, where is Alicia's body/graveyard? Speaking of missing person, where's Javert? He finally showed up again only for him to still not think about going back to the temple......

- The way Newton sits makes me laugh for some reason xD

- Don't tell others? I'm sure at this point everyone already knows your problem with your double, Makoto

- So Kanon became an Eyecon for 3 years. And we still don't know what caused it.

- Feels somewhat funny seeing Adel feels weird not having Alia shouting words at him

- Huh, the Dark Ghost Eyecon didn't have its announcement. I guess even the production team feels strange if it announces the old man as a Dark Rider using the power of darkness and is a bad guy, when it's clear he's the good guy.

- .......yep, the Makoto double still has trouble accepting that becoming Makoto has a literal meaning - it also means he gained all of Makoto's feelings, not just his body and fighting spirit. And of course it's him that's now with the group, not the real one.
I think I have seen this kind of thing somewhere else, on a different show, where a copy who starts having doubts meets the original, and the original lets the copy hang out with the original's friends, while the original is watching from a distance. I just can't remember what's the show.