Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Assuming this is remotely legit, then that could well me that kaito comes out of full throttle alive, and isn't just appearing as a ghost or something.

Still, Zangetsu movie sounds like a damn good idea....
 
Let me quote myself from a previous post:

For example, what about focusing on Takatora or Yggdrasil's backstory? That's something that I would actually pay to see made.

If that actually turns out to be the plot of this original video, I'd be so stoked. Also, do we know who's writing them? (I don't think I actually want to know the answer...)
 
Wow, a V-cinema for Gaim? I never expected we'd be getting anymore V-Cinema's to begin with, so this is definitely a surprise. Though considering Kaito and Takatora's popularity, particularly the latter, I guess I shouldn't be surprised :sweat:.

As for what they might be about... well, the Zangetsu one could focus on Takatora still trying to redeem himself in his own way by trying to protect Zawame from a new threat alongside Micchy, or serve as a prequel that delves more into Yggdrasil, his friendship with Ryoma, and his beginnings as an Armored Rider. Though I would think the former plot would offer more chances for new forms compared to the latter, but you never know :169:.

Kaito's is probably dependent on his fate after Full Throttle, though it could always incorporate elements from his novel backstory. That way they could also for sure fit in an appearance by Gaku Sano as Kouta :).
 
Kaito's is probably dependent on his fate after Full Throttle, though it could always incorporate elements from his novel backstory. That way they could also for sure fit in an appearance by Gaku Sano as Kouta :).

It would be hard to set after Full Throttle, as Kaito is dead. He's only able to appear in Full Throttle because he was revived by Megahex, an incredible world-bending entity that is even more powerful than Kouta. Given that it's a pretty important plot point in the show that not even the Golden Fruit can revive the dead, for the movie to be a sequel Kaito would either have to be a ghost or temporarily revived yet again (which would be treading similar ground to Movie Wars.)

Setting the V-Cinema before the series would also be hard because Kaito wasn't a Rider at that time. "Side Story" makes me wonder if it is set during the events of the show - maybe during the Yggdrasil arc, or before the debut of the Energy Riders
 
...Given that it's a pretty important plot point in the show that not even the Golden Fruit can revive the dead...

Wait... Wasn't it assumed that the Golden Fruit can actually revive a dead person, but consumed afterwards? As far as I remember, Roshuo wanted to revive his wife by using Earth's apple, but Redyue offered him an alternative way so that she can get the apple in exchange, right? And considering that there's a new golden fruit on the planet that Kouta is, I don't see why he couldn't pull off the same thought as Roshuo, but actually executing it.
 
A V-cinema for Zangetsu :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

I want to see this, huehueheuhe:
[HIDE]
47288936_p5_master1200.jpg

By: 由架 from Pixiv[/HIDE]

Oh, it also means the last time we could possibly see:
[HIDE]B0y0QIjCUAAqlEV.avif
By: @spiritsboy - 魂男[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top