Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Now that we know there's Jinba Matsubokkuri sound, would be hilarious if that somehow come out first before Jinba Melon :laugh:
 
Hey, I enjoyed OOO's movie! I think people are expecting a bit too much from the KR films. They might not be winning any awards but that doesn't mean they aren't enjoyable.

This this this

At the end of the day, I think toku movies should be seen as entertainment, they're more for fun visuals than deep writing. OOO movie was pretty fun too. Like I said, every post-Decade summer movie has been lots of fun for me. :D

Now that we know there's Jinba Matsubokkuri sound, would be hilarious if that somehow come out first before Jinba Melon :laugh:

At the end of the day, take solace in the fact that Jinba Melon has a design, while "Jinba Matsubokkuri - Ha-ha!" is literally the only representation for this form. :laugh: It's barely even toy exclusive - it's SOUND exclusive. Which I guess can be said for Fresh Pine as well.
 
Like I said back in August when I went to see the movie. It is very enjoyable but not my favourite out of the 3, Sengoku Battle Royal is still my favourite. And the ToQger movie is quite more enjoyable than this one.

That being said, I bought the blu-ray and was able to watch it again and there were somethings that I caught this time that made my experience quite more enjoyable.

This movie is a good 7.5/10 for me.
 
Hey, I enjoyed OOO's movie! I think people are expecting a bit too much from the KR films. They might not be winning any awards but that doesn't mean they aren't enjoyable.

At the end of the day, I think toku movies should be seen as entertainment, they're more for fun visuals than deep writing.

The problem is that people find enjoyment in different things. What happens if someone were to find enjoyment in deep writing? (^.^;) Again, it's all about the criteria that one uses to judge media and it's very, very subjective.

Also, it's true that the movies might not be winning any awards, but that doesn't excuse them from being less that they can be. For me, I realize that I shouldn't expect paradigm shifting stuff all the time. But I still expect something that allows me to feel that sense of awe and wonderment.. I want to cheer for the heroes. I want to say "Heck yeah, that's awesome!" when they henshin and fight. It's the coolness factor has been sorely missing for some time now.
 
The movie was way too disjoint, Sid VS Takatora came out of nowhere, you could have put that scene in the series itself and you wouldn't question about it at all. Kurokage Shin and Kamuro were created for none other than toy sales. They killed Zack off without doing anything. The final 'fight' was boring: what's the point of doing the All Rider henshin if all they're gonna do is kick a ball around and not actually fighting? Not to mention the VERY hard forced advertising of the footballers with crappy acting.

Oh and Peco absolutely SUCKS at acting, in the series and here as well, why did they let him in the cast in the first place? He is way too overdramatic and annoying.

Moreover there was NO need for that long scene of military VS Kurokage trooper fights, they spent about 3 minutes on all those CGI, just to shown sparks and explosions everywhere. But they could have spent that time showing more of Oren VS Takatora, or use it somewhere else for some better fights or plot points to give the movie more substance to work on.

Overall a very disappointing movie after a massive build up to it.

If I were to write this movie, I would have had Peco attacking Kaito at first, upon Peco dying Zack arrives thinking Kaito had killed him. Then Zack proceeds to go and Kaito (along with Lapis lurking in the background) as red herrings. Scene then switches to Takatora questioning why Sid is distributing Genesis Drivers to the Beat Riders, Sid dies and Takatora attempts to confiscate everyone else's belts. Then Oren proceeds to accuse Takatora of the whole thing etc.
 
So it was Kougane that first started the war between the Femushinmu? Lapis said that the Femushinmu started fighting each other after Kougane is born, and even though he have been sealed, the Femishinmu keep on fighting until they're extinct.

The movire Riders doesn't leave an impact to me. Kamuro and Kurokage Shin only appear for a small amount of time, and Malus is not really that powerful as Kouta in Kachidoki can actually beat him.

I wonder why Takatora suddenly have a wife in this dream world. Maybe because Lapis think Takatora is the equivalent of Roshuo, and that Roshuo's motivation to fight is his wife. Also, Takatora attack Sid because Sid betray him, does it ever been explained what betrayal that Sid do?
 
So it was Kougane that first started the war between the Femushinmu? Lapis said that the Femushinmu started fighting each other after Kougane is born, and even though he have been sealed, the Femishinmu keep on fighting until they're extinct.

The movire Riders doesn't leave an impact to me. Kamuro and Kurokage Shin only appear for a small amount of time, and Malus is not really that powerful as Kouta in Kachidoki can actually beat him.

I wonder why Takatora suddenly have a wife in this dream world. Maybe because Lapis think Takatora is the equivalent of Roshuo, and that Roshuo's motivation to fight is his wife. Also, Takatora attack Sid because Sid betray him, does it ever been explained what betrayal that Sid do?

Mars' stats exceed Kachidoki's in pure strength, but it seems that his primary defense is through that shield of his.

Takatora in the original world never had a life to live. He followed his own parents' expectations, is a "Kureshima" and a had a duty to the world as its ally of justice to prevent humanity from dying out to Helheim.

With the Soccer World effective, Takatora seemed more relax in his initial appearance, even participating in the All Rider Cup with Sid and Yoko even though the Cup and the soccer game is just a game.

Sid most likely gave out that Genesis Driver Peko received. Sid could've betrayed his Team Genesis and handed out a Driver to someone and probably Takatora caught wind of it and threw Sid off.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top