Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

There weren't that many. It could just represent that there were other Riders with him, and they went with Suika since it mostly hides their bodies.

Kaito's side also had an army of Invess too, don't forget that though...

Then why was it that Kouta's side had only the inves and no other riders or the suika arms by his side then. Also for the music collection, is there any word on the music video that will be included, if there are though?
 
Then why was it that Kouta's side had only the inves and no other riders or the suika arms by his side then. Also for the music collection, is there any word on the music video that will be included, if there are though?

Well, that's true. And it also bugs me that Zangetsu's faction also has Invess in their army. If they were watching from the heaven's... then why?

I know the start of episode 1 will probably not happen but it always bugs me when they show stuff like that.

As for the CD, probably just the songs that already had videos (which Just Live More, EXA, Teppen Star, and Your Song).
 
There's a music section on the forums that usually provides release date info for anything toku related, so maybe check that out. I can't recall when the music collection was supposed to come out... maybe within the next month or two?

My memory of the scene from episode 1 is that the three factions were all equal in size, Gaim was the only one with nothing but monsters (probably because he becomes an Overlord), Baron had a FEW mechs on screen on his end, all in flight mode, and it was Zangetsu and Ryugen who had a lot of em.

Also...

tumblr_mvdaxhU7y31sih9h2o2_r1_1280.avif

I would've said Kurokage Trooper, but with the thigh piece there... maaaybe they ARE supposed to be the later Riders and this was just a placeholder? That'd be kind of crazy. XD
 
Well, that's true. And it also bugs me that Zangetsu's faction also has Invess in their army. If they were watching from the heaven's... then why?

I know the start of episode 1 will probably not happen but it always bugs me when they show stuff like that.

As for the CD, probably just the songs that already had videos (which Just Live More, EXA, Teppen Star, and Your Song).

What if they're the rest of the fallen in series, like Yuuya, Roshuo and such, which would be represented with Elementary Invess to prevent spoilers, much like the speculation for the Suika Arms.
 
What if they're the rest of the fallen in series, like Yuuya, Roshuo and such, which would be represented with Elementary Invess to prevent spoilers, much like the speculation for the Suika Arms.

That could make sense. They'd be stand-ins though, since I don't think they had the suits made at the time so spoilers would be pretty tough.

Regardless, this does seem likely that it's a metaphor. But something about it really strikes me as it being literal. I don't know why - I guess I find it weird how nothing really seems all that off (other than dead characters). I guess we'll see in the coming episodes.
 
Say, is there any news or clearer pictures of Ryugen's new yomi arms that came out early on? Also for Baron's new form and quite possibly Ryouma Sengoku/Duke's new form; since we have seen collecting data on Kouta's new power and the Overlords he might gain a rider/kaijin form like for Kaito's unclear images against Gaim.

Also it seems I forgot, but doesn't Kouta's driver still sends data to Ryouma or did using the Kachidoki and Kiwami arms stopped it from sending any new data to him and had to check on him himself?
 
A lot of your questions can be answered by saying that no new scans have come in yet. With Drive on the horizon I can't even be sure we'll get anymore scans for Gaim, so if nothing comes up by the end of the month then we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Although the Ganbarizing site did have a new teaser for Ryugen-Yomi, so hopefully that helps.

[hide]
yomotu03.jpg
[/hide]

There's been no official word on Baron's monster form or even if it IS him, just the one leaked set photo for now. And... there's not been any news suggesting that Duke would get a new form, even in rumors as far as I know.

As for the last bit, you didn't forget anything, it's just that nothing's been said about collecting data for a long while. But you can see that he's just now getting data on Kiwami in the most recent episodes, which I think has been the most recent mention of recording data since the Overlords came into play.
 
Last edited:
Time for some big spoiler images from the August 9th filming in Chiba. Seriously, these could be huge spoilers that you may not want to see.

[hide]
wNmYsD7.jpg

PmtJDEM.jpg

nNSistR.avif[/hide]
We have Mitsuzane as Ryugen with a new(?) female Rider wearing a Sengoku Driver facing off against Helheim!Kouta wearing Kiwami's armour with a white cape. Alternate future episode this close to the finale or is this how the series will end? Will Mitsuzane become the hero in the end?

[hide]
HgdHSGi.jpg
[/hide] The above scan also confirms that the finale will be on September 28th.
 
Oh wow, the woman in the Rider suit is new.

... and I can't help but notice that the Kiwami-esque suit has Matsubokkuri Arms' chest painted silver. :laugh:

EDIT: I just realized... if Gaim's filming has concluded, then maybe this has some relation to the Drive & Gaim movie?
 
Oh wow, the woman in the Rider suit is new.

... and I can't help but notice that the Kiwami-esque suit has Matsubokkuri Arms' chest painted silver. :laugh:

EDIT: I just realized... if Gaim's filming has concluded, then maybe this has some relation to the Drive & Gaim movie?

Gaim's filming ended on August 11th or 12th but these scenes were filmed on the 9th according to the uploader.

With the latest episode summaries stating that Kouta now wants to evolve with Helheim, I'm starting to think we could actually see a "Rider turns into final villain" ending. I'm pretty sure that'd be a first in Kamen Rider.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top