Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Now that you mention it, I can't recall where the Helheim name comes from apart from being introduced by Takatora when referring to the forest in a conversation. It's specifically "Helheim no Mori" so you can translation that as "Forest of Helheim", suggesting the whole world is called that, but I realize that doesn't quite work since the civilization has their own language. It more likely originates from Yggdrasill as a name for them to pin to it, since they both share the same mythology source.

They [Yggdrasil] got the name because they [Ryouma, Minato, & Sid] probably already ran into Demushu who told them it was Helheim while they were hiding that fact from Takatora; only giving him the name of the forest as their own "idea". They had a picture of Demushu before Kaito even ran into him and Takatora didn't know a damn thing about the Overlords then.
 
Yeah, it does. Also, we still don't know who the true head of that company was since Takatora answered to somebody higher than himself.... We have no clue if he's what Sagara is and if he/she can understand the language of the overlords. We still don't even know what Sagara is and what his full capacity in the company was. Maybe they found *him* in the forest and he's the one that told them the name. I dunno... That why I wait anxiously for the next ep!!!
 
Yeah, it does. Also, we still don't know who the true head of that company was since Takatora answered to somebody higher than himself.... We have no clue if he's what Sagara is and if he/she can understand the language of the overlords. We still don't even know what Sagara is and what his full capacity in the company was. Maybe they found *him* in the forest and he's the one that told them the name. I dunno... That why I wait anxiously for the next ep!!!

The heads of Yggdrazil were those idiots that talked with hologram Ryoma. There presumably was someone higher up than Takatora, but bellow the leaders, within the Japanese structure of the organization, considering a Japanese voice that talked with him earlier, but with the entire company being destroyed worldwide thanks to Ryoma and their main Japanese base being destroyed by the Overlords, Yggdrazil is pretty much powerless and irrelevant now.
 
The heads of Yggdrazil were those idiots that talked with hologram Ryoma. There presumably was someone higher up than Takatora, but bellow the leaders, within the Japanese structure of the organization, considering a Japanese voice that talked with him earlier, but with the entire company being destroyed worldwide thanks to Ryoma and their main Japanese base being destroyed by the Overlords, Yggdrazil is pretty much powerless and irrelevant now.

Especially when the whole world branded them as terrorist. Since they would never condone mass genocide just to save a billion people.
 
The person above Takatora is his father, the founder of the company who we have STILL have never seen the face of. :laugh: Kinda forgot about him - I guess the recent episode explained that at least by saying that the parentS are overseas.
 
The person above Takatora is his father, the founder of the company who we have STILL have never seen the face of. :laugh: Kinda forgot about him - I guess the recent episode explained that at least by saying that the parentS are overseas.

Wait, their father's position is confirmed? When did that happen, because I don't remember it ever being explicitly stated.
 
The heads of Yggdrazil were those idiots that talked with hologram Ryoma. There presumably was someone higher up than Takatora, but bellow the leaders, within the Japanese structure of the organization, considering a Japanese voice that talked with him earlier, but with the entire company being destroyed worldwide thanks to Ryoma and their main Japanese base being destroyed by the Overlords, Yggdrazil is pretty much powerless and irrelevant now.

That was actually the board of directors in that hologram world. The head of the company is indeed that person whom talked to Takatora on the phone before he got betrayed by his own crew.

It's all almost Foundation X like...
 
Wait, their father's position is confirmed? When did that happen, because I don't remember it ever being explicitly stated.

I'm trying to find it now, but the only immediate result is the profile that went around when we got initial press conference info. This is Wikipedia's wording:

"Mitsuzane attends an elite high school yet wanted to follow his own path rather than inherit his father's company alongside his brother"

I guess I inferred that he was the founder based on the mention of "his father's company". I have to assume some sort of quick blurb came into play in the show if it's true. The only one I could find right off the bat was Takatora saying that he and Mitchy will one day work alongside each other.
 
The episode where Mitsuzane asked Sid for a belt and Lockseed (ryugen) technically confirms it. Sid recognizes Micchy as a Kureshima members before telling that he knows Takatora and said Takatora's father is a higher up in Yggdrasill. Maybe ep 3 if my memory serves me right.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top