Honestly, it seems like the Classes for the Lockseeds have caused a lot of power debate, haven't they? :laugh: Unless this sort of thing happens with each series.
This reminds me of a fair point brought up about power levels in Dragonball Z, which is that they're sort of pointless because if it REALLY came down to whose number was largest, the battle might as well be "Okay, you're 14,000 and I'm 13,000, I'm just going to declare myself the loser and walk away."
In the end, it comes down to tactics, skill, and anything else related to the fighter and not the form. I sort of take these forms' Classes with a grain of salt. And question how the Classes even come into play in the first place... more durability? Do the weapons somehow hurt more? RPG logic? There's plenty of moments where the fighter is the one changing things, not the highest Class.