Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

We should probably be seeing the full suits of the 2 new riders in a week or two, when the fourth quarter toy scans are revealed.

Something interesting i noticed is that the tip of Kurokage-Shins blade is the same shape as Gaim's standard head crest.
 
Matsubokkuri Energy and Kurokage-Shin? This sounds suspiciously like an April Fools thing I was thinking of doing. :laugh: I do however think it's fine by me, would have liked to see maybe some suit alterations but it's enough to separate him as the leader of the Troopers.

The silhouettes of the new Riders have my interest, of course - I should point out they seem to have a similar armor, with the triangular shapes above the torso and the Melon-esque shoulders, so that's falling in line with a theory I had about them copying the Blade Riders (shared body, altered head). It does make me wonder what they're based on with that in mind. I keep wanting to say one of these is Rambutan... And/or Dragon Fruit.
 
The silhouettes of the new Riders have my interest, of course - I should point out they seem to have a similar armor, with the triangular shapes above the torso and the Melon-esque shoulders, so that's falling in line with a theory I had about them copying the Blade Riders (shared body, altered head). It does make me wonder what they're based on with that in mind. I keep wanting to say one of these is Rambutan... And/or Dragon Fruit.

One of them has to be Apple. This is our last chance!
 
The silhouettes of the new Riders have my interest, of course - I should point out they seem to have a similar armor, with the triangular shapes above the torso and the Melon-esque shoulders, so that's falling in line with a theory I had about them copying the Blade Riders (shared body, altered head). It does make me wonder what they're based on with that in mind. I keep wanting to say one of these is Rambutan... And/or Dragon Fruit.

The one in front seems to be pretty much a Jimba Gaim color swap, it's basically reusing the silhouette of Jimba Lemon from earlier toyguides that had some small differences from the final designs. The green one seems to have Gaim's helmet, just without his moon crest. The blue one, although having a different visor, still seems to have the side wings of Gaim's helmet. The shoulders of the blue one seem to be connected to its armor similarly to the Jimba Gaim shoulders, just with a different design for the external armor piece. Green seems to have shoulders identical to blue's.

So, it seems like the three new Riders are all based, design-wise, not necessarily story-wise, on Jimba Gaim, with each one being further and further differentiated from the original. Purple (palletswap) -> Green (Altered Jimba Arms, changed helmet, but keeping visor) -> Blue (Altered Jimba Arms, similar to Green's, helmet further changed, but still based on Gaim's).
 
Last edited:
I actually saw some rumors on this FB group that suggest we'll get Green Apple, Himawari and Ryugen gets Lime, but these kind of forms have always been rumored since the beginning of Gaim, so...
 
uu5ugWk.jpg


The blue silhouette actually looks like Zangetsu's eyes and vaguely resembles a dragonfruit due to the spikes, So either a new Movie exclusive arms or a "new rider" based on Zangetsu's look and theme. Perhaps the "movie exclusive" jimba form with Matsubokkuri energy arms. I can't quite put a finger on the green silhouette Gaim themed rider. The spiky headpiece looks super familiar to me.
 
I think that the movie exclusives are just based on the likeness of Gaim/Zangetsu the same way the three Kabuto movie Riders all have Kabuto's exact helmet design; It's a movie exclusive so don't worry about making it 110% unique. :laugh:

And I figured the Jinba Gaim there is just a general teaser for Jinba Melon, like Kiwami there. Things that will appear in the show. It is about that time for Gaim to get the last Jinba form, yeah? Beat Mitchy, take his Melon Energy, then Mitchy goes back to being Ryugen.
 
And I figured the Jinba Gaim there is just a general teaser for Jinba Melon, like Kiwami there.

The Jimba silhouette is right bellow the text that talks about new Riders in the summer movie. Kiwami is in that image too, but there's different text for it, talking about how it's Gaim's newest and strongest Arms.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top